StartAllBack for Windows 11

Tihiy

Introducing StartAllBack: an app to fix all Windows 11 UI issues!

Restore taskbar functionality

- Drag and drop, different icon sizes, different screen sides, widgets, new icons, old flyouts, oh my!

Restore context menus

- Win32 menus were never this sexy!

Fix Windows Explorer

- Ribbon UI and Command Bar made sexy and not slow; search box that works

Top notch styling

- Recolor everything: all UI elements in all apps don't have to be blue!

- Fix broken Win32 styling in Win11 RTM version

- Improved dark mode styling with Explorer

And start menu: yes!

- Windows 7 style all-signing, all-dancing yet again, refreshed with new look and functions

534739962_Windows11-2021-10-04-12-41-15.thumb.png.debb1c8a186372a3c9eab2456a342c69.png

It could be the last year you can enjoy Windows not crippled, so do it!

https://www.startallback.com

StartAllBack is a paid upgrade for StartIsBack license holders (like it was with Taskbar Perks upgrade)

Newly bought licenses should work with StartIsBack/StartAllBack alike.

Edited by Tihiy

thanks. upgraded my 10 license. however there are some bugs i noted. startisback crashes when typing something in the search bar. also the hover thumbnail close button is not rounded when not using combining task buttons.

startisbackbug.png

Amazing!

I feel sorry I bugged you so much on twitter asking for the release date :(

Thank you so much!

BTW, can I install SiB on a Windows 11 VM, activate it and upgrade the license from it without causing problems with the activation on my PC later on?

Or should I do it on real hardware?

8 minutes ago, Tihiy said:

andreymd87, please post crash details

hi, you mean some debug log? idk how to do it. it simply restarts whyle typing anything.

btw, my win11 build is 22000.194

Edited by andreymd87

Congratz on the release! :D

I upgraded my license right away and so far it works great :)

Could StartAllBack eventually make the Address-bar and Search-bar more slim again like they were in the 19x builds of Windows 10?

Edited by SkyySX

3 minutes ago, SkyySX said:

Could StartAllBack eventually make the Address-bar and Search-bar more slim again like they were in the 19x builds of Windows 10?

please dont. it is perfect now on my 4k monitor with 200% scaling

1 minute ago, andreymd87 said:

please dont. it is perfect now on my 4k monitor with 200% scaling

And it's needlessly huge on my 1080p monitor with 100% scaling. I never said to make it default, merely add an option.

1 minute ago, SkyySX said:

And it's needlessly huge on my 1080p monitor with 100% scaling. I never said to make it default, merely add an option.

i think it's a windows itself setting. it was made to suite the touch interface. however i, personaly dont feel it too big, even on my 1080p work laptop

Just now, andreymd87 said:

i think it's a windows itself setting. it was made to suite the touch interface. however i, personaly dont feel it too big, even on my 1080p work laptop

Yeah it was added in Windows 10 20hX after an update and definitely had touch in mind but I never use my PC with a touch-screen and it's all personal preference. That's why we use StartAllBack in the first place don't we? To have more options to chose from how we want Windows to look and work :)

3 minutes ago, SkyySX said:

Yeah it was added in Windows 10 20hX after an update and definitely had touch in mind but I never use my PC with a touch-screen and it's all personal preference. That's why we use StartAllBack in the first place don't we? To have more options to chose from how we want Windows to look and work :)

agree