360 Extreme Explorer ArcticFoxie Versions

22 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

I have Universal Extractor and no luck with it (but I should probably revisit with a .br or .tar extension and see if that gets somewhere).

No luck!  Not even with the RC4 "nightly".  But there does also not seem to be any "brotli" files within Universal Extractor, so unsure if it supports brotli or not.

Yes, Swisscows search engine don't catch query in the above browsers. Restarted Windows, this same.

Now, new 360Chrome v13.5.2022 r1ung is OK... but for how long, we don't know.. voilà, now I've error page if would search Swisscows engine link, with errorcode=7 ... then errorcode=102 .. then now it'OK, it makes search of query results...so it works intermittently, I confirm, in this 360Chrome version.

Edited by msfntor
then errorcode=102

@NotHereToPlayGames
I'm not sure any general-purpose tool will decompress these Brotli files "as-is", because they have a non-standard header added to them:
2 "magic bytes" 0x1E, 0x9B to identify Brotli
6 bytes for uncompressed data size
Brotli content

It's (reversely) similar to 7z not extracting plain zlib compressed files unless you add a gzip header to them.

As for recompression, technically you don't even need to recompress these files at all, or you can use the alternate gzip compression that many other files use, the one you've demonstrated with 7z. There's nothing special about Brotli compression in terms of functionality (that I've encountered, at least), it's just one delivery format among others.

Honestly, I don't see what benefit a batch file extractor could provide for you when the Python tool already extracts everything at once and you have the capability to use it. You can make it yourself, somehow chop off the first 8 bytes and then pipe into peazip or whatever that takes regular Brotli.

For Python, I generally use Notepad++, no IDE, just command-line execution. "Works for me." I wasn't trying to say IDLE was bad, just that you wouldn't really need it for making the edits I mentioned and running the GRIT pak utility. If you're going to do more programming in Python, sure, why not.

Edited by mixit
grammar

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

Today, https://swisscows.com/en?culture=en has NO results from queries, on: DCBrowser, 360Chrome v13.5.1030..., and v13.5.2022 r1ung sometimes...

"Oops! Something is wrong

Server doesn’t respond or something else happened. Please, try to refresh this page."

Other 360Chrome versions (11 to 13.0) are OK for now... 

Sorry to say ... on V13.0.2170.0

https://swisscows.com/en/web?query=makeup+secrets

Server doesn’t respond or something else happened. Please, try to refresh this page."

DC Browser and for that matter, even Mypal69 (spoofing FF 102.0)

?

19 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Sorry to say ... on V13.0.2170.0

https://swisscows.com/en/web?query=makeup+secrets

DC Browser and for that matter, even Mypal69 (spoofing FF 102.0)

?

Yes, I confirm, that 360Chrome v13.0.2170 r1ung works intermittently on swisscows query results...once nothing (no results and error announcement), then another time I've search results.

19 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Please give me more credit than that!  This was technically a project "for me to use" but there was an online need for it so I shared HOW to START the process.

I'm so grateful that with my limited knowledge to be included in this project. You do deserve credit and gratitude for sharing your effort with us and I trust your judgment.