360 Extreme Explorer ArcticFoxie Versions

12 hours ago, ADMM said:
On 8/3/2022 at 11:05 AM, AstroSkipper said:

Hi @ADMM! Download all portable versions and check the compatibility by decreasing version number! Unfortunately, Rizonesoft doesn't provide a changelog and a download archive. Therefore, trial and error is the game. But it is an easy game because there are portables, too. Nothing to install. It works or not! Just that simple! I'll have a look in my system and report which version exactly is installed. :yes: Anyway, it is great to reduce RAM consumption of browsers like 360Chrome or Mypal. o-k.gif

Cheers, AstroSkipper matrix.gif

Can you let me know which Firemin version you have with XP 32bit?I e-mailed Rizonesoft,but don't know if they will respond.

Thanks.

Hello @ADMM! The latest and presumably last XP-compatible release of Firemin Portable, which I am using in my Windows Professional XP 32bit SP3 (fully POSReady updated), is of version number 6.3.1.5105. Let me know if you can't find it anymore! :yes: In this case, I could upload it for you. :)

Cheers, AstroSkipper matrix.gif

39 minutes ago, Dave-H said:

Dropbox is working fine here with 360Chrome 13.5.
I don't even see a Captcha.
:dubbio:

very strange why i am getting it even though it verifies me as human it cycles around again can you bypass it

i get a captcha on chrome but that lets me in and is ok

20 minutes ago, DrWho3000 said:
1 hour ago, Dave-H said:

Dropbox is working fine here with 360Chrome 13.5.
I don't even see a Captcha.
:dubbio:

very strange why i am getting it even though it verifies me as human it cycles around again can you bypass it

i get a captcha on chrome but that lets me in and is ok

Dropbox is working here even with 360Chrome 11 and New Moon 28, latest release. :dubbio:

Cheers, AstroSkipper matrix.gif

15 minutes ago, DrWho3000 said:

No idea why i am getting it then

Any ad-blocker, web filtering programs or add-ons installed? :dubbio:
Try to delete cache and all cookies referring to Dropbox!

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

8 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:
16 minutes ago, DrWho3000 said:

only got ublock origin going how do you delete cookies for a specific site

Use an extension, a cookie manager! :yes:

I use Awesome Cookie Manager! :yes: You could delete all cookies, too, but in such a case, you'd lose all login sessions. jexplique.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper

1 hour ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

No need to add an extension.

Open Settings -> Advanced -> Content settings -> All cookies and site data then you can delete cookies for specific site.

No need to use it, but it is much easier and more comfortable! :yes: In all frequently used browsers, I manage my cookies by using a cookie manager. In NM 28 it is the Enhanced Cookie Manager. Two clicks, and a window shows all cookies related to a specific site. :thumbup

Edited by AstroSkipper
Update of content

11 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

No need to add an extension.

Open Settings -> Advanced -> Content settings -> All cookies and site data then you can delete cookies for specific site.

did that and ckeared cache and cookies for dropbox still get the captcha