360 Extreme Explorer ArcticFoxie Versions

Possibly.  But I cannot spend the hours to find that needle in a haystack.

All I can suggest is that the .srx files in the skin folder are just .zip files with an .srx extension.

Unzip the .srx skin files and then hunt for things like "ltr" (left-to-right) strings or things like "layout_gravity=left" strings in the hundreds of .xml files.

I recall this effect being easy to create in SeaMonkey; just right-click on the toolbar to customize it, then drag things around and insert separators and spacers. Is toolbar customization not possible in 360?

7 hours ago, jumper said:

Is toolbar customization not possible in 360?

H#ll yeah it is.  Software modifications are always achievable!  If it weren't, we wouldn't even "have" these "ArcticFoxie versions" or these "Humming Owl versions".

But that doesn't mean that everybody's vision of what to customize and what not to customize "is worth the time" to undertake.

Can't something be done about the crude, jagged, aliased fonts in the Ungoogled versions please?

Yes, I know about the fix in uBlock Origins about disabling third-party fonts - I've done that.  There are two problems with this though:

1)  A lot of websited show squares and weird characters when this is enabled, and many websited don't look right without their correct fonts
2)  I get a memory leak when this is done and the symptom is that after a while, all characters on all websites are corrupted

This problem doesn't affect all sites...  But Youtube is a great example.  Open a video and look at the comments...  The text is almost unreadable it is so jagged.

On 4/28/2022 at 6:05 AM, NotHereToPlayGames said:

...I will not be updating my v11 build 2031 to build 2251.  There is no "advantage" to the higher build number when we are focused on a lightweight browser with no telemetry.

Build 2031 performed faster and more efficiently than builds 2000, 2052, 2140, and 2251.

Just want to make double sure - your last updates to all your builds are from early January? Trying (struggling) to keep up here with what is going on. I never know whats going on to begin with anyway ... things happen around me and leave my head spinning. Kidding; or am I?! Sometimes I feel like just a pretty face around here, no brains (or brawn) but all beauty. A curse I tell ya :blushing:

Edited by XPerceniol

• 2 weeks later...

Another interesting thing I've run across with v13.5.
If you enable the 'Enable prerender' option in the speedup dialogue, instead of the usual popup when the system thinks it need cleaning, I get a smaller different popup, and when I click on it, instead of the usual options window I get this -

Clipboard-1.png.34cb0bd80818c8c2999ca2143950b008.png

Some sort of Chinese optimisation software perhaps?
Needless to say I haven't clicked on any of it!
:D