360 Extreme Explorer ArcticFoxie Versions

On 1/12/2022 at 9:23 AM, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Speaking of v11, it will likely get another update in a week or so.

Hello: from Mister Blobfish :)

Just checking to see how things are coming along with your new update ( am using Jan 09 ungoogled ) , I see your notes and are working on it. No rush, of course, likely you're busy. Take good care. 

My "experiment" kind of failed.  Chrome v69 has a few "mobile phone" APIs (one is called "Smart Lock", don't recall the other one offhand) and while they do not launch or anything when ran from a desktop/laptop, I could not get 360Chrome to launch if I removed them.

I plan to revisit and instead of removing them completely, I can edit the URLs to basically not go anywhere, that's how I (and "official Ungoogled") 'ungoogles' the ungoogled version.

I was hoping to shave a few MB's off of the total file size.  But even after removing completely (at which point it would no longer launch), it only shaved 15.3 KB  :(

Edited by NotHereToPlayGames

On 1/18/2022 at 1:47 PM, NotHereToPlayGames said:

No face for Dave-H.  No face for D.Draker.  No face for Dixel.  No blobfish for whoever used to use a blobfish.  etc...

image.png

I understand you don't like me ... not sure about the other members ...

But why in God's name did you block @Dave-H's face ?!?!? Dave-H looks like a noble British gentleman . Don't you agree ?!?!?!

48 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

My "experiment" kind of failed.  Chrome v69 has a few "mobile phone" APIs (one is called "Smart Lock", don't recall the other one offhand) and while they do not launch or anything when ran from a desktop/laptop, I could not get 360Chrome to launch if I removed them.

I plan to revisit and instead of removing them completely, I can edit the URLs to basically not go anywhere, that's how I (and "official Ungoogled") 'ungoogles' the ungoogled version.

I was hoping to shave a few MB's off of the total file size.  But even after removing completely (at which point it would no longer launch), it only shaved 15.3 KB  :(

I see, thank you for the update. Whatever you think is best going forward. Perhaps its as reduced in size as can be now. 

Edited by XPerceniol

8 hours ago, D.Draker said:

But why in God's name did you block @Dave-H's face ?!?!? Dave-H looks like a noble British gentleman . Don't you agree ?!?!?!

Are you chatting me up?!
:lol:

9 hours ago, D.Draker said:

ZERO to do with "like/dislike".  ZERO.  I just hate avatar/profile pics.  Some look like cartoons.  Some look like mug shots.  Some look like 50yr olds trying to relive their 20s.  Some look like video games.  I block any-and-all without prejudice.  ZERO to do with "like/dislike".

9 hours ago, D.Draker said:

But why in God's name did you block @Dave-H's face ?!?!?

By default, I block the ENTIRE left profile area.  Since Dave-H's glasses were commented on and the shield relative to the corner was commented on, I just set up a few temporary Stylus entries "just to pass the time", not because that's my default setting for the forum.

16 hours ago, Dave-H said:

Are you chatting me up?!
:lol:

I just think your face is kind and you're a charismatic person . ))))) Also , I feel you have a strong will. You are calm , you smile , but your will is strong .