360 Extreme Explorer ArcticFoxie Versions

Just wanted to answer to a guy in another topic and accidentaly closed the page . No , the keylogger did NOT reverse the contents of the reply ! So it's not there for this "useful function". Yes , I confirm the fonts problem on all of the 360chrome versions . In my case it's almost non-existent, so I just don't care . My videocard is even older . GTX Titan from Ferbruary 2013. Newer drivers do help , that's right . But they also contain bloat/crap , like vulkan , telemetry , etc. 

On 1/7/2022 at 10:50 AM, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Who is opera_46_hack

Yes, this 360 project was a spin-off my another project with Opera . I wrote it in 2013 (when opera became just another chrome) and then I added lots of functions . Versions are different, of course . Usually the starter works fine with a variety of versions within a range . Like Opera 44-47. Then you need to redo it again , because they always add new crap/bloat or replace/remove the flags or change the offsets . For example, my starter doesn't work with the new 21 x64 360Chrome version , I have no clue why and I'm not interested in it .

This is so funny you're afraid of it , of it's size and whatnot .  The new one is small though . 

10 hours ago, Dave-H said:

What a shame that the new version is x64 only.
Absolutely the right decision not to go to the trouble of updating it though, the demand for a 64 bit version of 360Chrome on XP would be very low indeed!
:)

Yes, from what I read on their 360 forum (translated , of course) , there won't be any XP versions anymore and no 32-bit, also. From what I understood they're forcing everyone to the chinese win10 "government edition". Also, tried this pile of garbage on a spare win7 machine , not launching . Says something about "your PC is insecure , reinstall 360 browser and try again" . Guessing it's because I don't have telemetry updates , in fact , I don't have any updates on that machine at all . It's a testing dump . 

But hey , don't forget 64-bit Vista users !))) 

9 hours ago, Dave-H said:

I've now noticed that in 360Chrome 13.5, all the emojis on Instagram just appear as rectangles.

I've noticed Emoji problem on Windows 8.1 with Edge as well. Not on Instagram specifically, can't tell for this site specifically.

When did all this time pass? Just realized Win8.1 is already 9 years old.

Anyway, I'm not too knowledgeable about technicalities in this case, but Chromium-based browsers tend to rely more on resources provided by OS compared to Firefox-based + who tests their site on Windows XP.

11 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Can your right-click on top of one of the emoji rectangles, select Inspect, and see what font family is being declared?

It just says "inherit;" on all the font parameters.

2 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

We kind of need a test URL to see what's going on.  I don't do Instagram so have zero reference on what it is "supposed" to look like.

Unfortunately it seems to be difficult, if not impossible, to see Instagram comments without logging in.
:no: