360 Extreme Explorer ArcticFoxie Versions

3 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

do know that v13.5-r4 makes a gstatic connection with EVERY LAUNCH.  A thousand launches = a thousand gstatic connections.

Whereas v13.5-r3 makes that same gstatic connection only ONCE, with the very first launch when all of the files and folders are created during first run.

I think you replied to the wrong person , I was not bothering you with this stupid connection . I don't care about it because I blocked two millions of Google IP.

On the contrary , I was showing signs of my appreciation.

Just now, D.Draker said:

After this wonderful browser I'll never touch anything related to Firefox !

I've been quite pleased with v11 and v12.  I've not been nearly as satisfied with v13 and v13.5.

But I've also learned to "never say never".

I vowed "never" to touch a Chromium build when they got rid of the "title bar".  Then Firefox Australis followed their footsteps.  I really really really HATE not having a "title bar" with 'standardized' "buttons".

So it was Pale Moon and Mypal for years - but they simply have fallen behind, WAY BEHIND.  So I had to break my "never" vow and here I am on a Chromium build - but it has a standard title bar and buttons  :cheerleader:

14 minutes ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

I've been quite pleased with v11 and v12.  I've not been nearly as satisfied with v13 and v13.5.

i'm two happy with 11,

13.5 just crash 3 times while downloading today update from dropbox...

@D.Draker

Google Trackers.
I can view them with Edge blocking them of course with my personal settings.
Probably, if they are blocked by the browser, they are not blocked by UBO.
But I use few lists, so you have to investigate with your browsers.

Immagine.jpg

Immagine1.jpg

Edited by Sampei.Nihira

3 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

I definitely apologize for any inconvenience.

Very grateful to you and others that have contributed to the development of this awesome browser. People that aren't using it or haven't yet discovered it are simply missing out!

Thank you for your hard work and dedication :)

Downloaded v13.5 r 5 Regular!

Downloading from Dropbox - no problems.

In Settings: 

Under Toolbar: notched: Always show bookmark bar ; unnotched: Always show search box

Under Switch Tab: unnotched: use mouse wheel to scroll between tabs.

Before all: under Advanced/Web Content: notched: Disable pop-ups, and changed Page zoom to 105%...

Downloaded 9 (indispensable!) extensions, easy and speedy! For MSFN, I use "Simple CSS" setting in my "Dark Background and Light Text" extension, so I've dark version of our website, very sufficient for me.

Tested...

With http://raymondhill.net/ublock/tiles1.html - in Ublock O. blocked 3-rd party scripts and frames, and with 5 extensions, best result for now - Page loaded in 594 ms .. and in Incognito window with uBlock only: 458 ms!

(In 13.5 r 3: with 5 extensions today's best result: 639 ms...and in Incognito window with uBlock only: 438 ms).

(In DcBrowser M: in Incognito window with uBlock only: 507 ms).

With SPEED BATTLE: http://www.speed-battle.com/speedtest_e.php - best results:

v13.5 r 5: Render:10.24  Overall Score: 247.97, and now: Render: 9.85 Overall Score: 209.86; and Render: 10.14 Ov. Sc.: 209.41...

v13.5 r 3: Render: 8.83  Overall Score: 245.31

DcBrowser M: In normal mode with this same 5 extensions: Render: 8.53  Overall Score: 189.08

...and in Incognito window with uBlock: Render: 10.45  Overall Score: 255.81

History:

After restart of v13.5 r: no history, none.

After restart of DcBrowser M: all history still here... but after restart DcBrowser with "No history" extension enabled: no history, none. 

Thank you very much for this beautiful version13.5 r 5 of 360Chrome!

Edited by msfntor
spelling+added results in Incognito..scores

16 hours ago, Sampei.Nihira said:

@D.Draker

Google Trackers.
I can view them with Edge blocking them of course with my personal settings.
Probably, if they are blocked by the browser, they are not blocked by UBO.
But I use few lists, so you have to investigate with your browsers.

Immagine.jpg

Immagine1.jpg

Thank you , noted ! I tried to add many lists to UBO , but it's all the same. I'm just really puzzled why it's happening at MSFN only ? When I type a message at my e-mail provider , it doesn't log me ! Only here , at MSFN . Anyone ? Any ideas ? @NotHereToPlayGames , could you try to test it with your e-mail provider ? Thanks