360 Extreme Explorer ArcticFoxie Versions

9 minutes ago, ArcticFoxie said:

Page 1?  Or Page 55?

Both load equally fast for me in 360Chrome v12 (NoScript 11.2.3 enabled) and in Mypal 27.9.4 (NoScript 5.1.9 disabled, render-lag if enabled).

If you are using NoScript then that can cause some very serious render-lags in FF-based browsers here at MSFN et alia.

But I seem to recall that "newer" NoScript extensions will cause the same render-lag in Chrome-based browsers here at MSFN et alia.

Page 1, of course. Very heavy, difficult in FF based forks.

I don't use NoScript, but in uBlock I block 3rd-party scripts and frames only, it's sufficient for me. And I've more security defenses.

My latest interest is into block redirects...

I like much the Browser Audit, thanks!

- results in versions 12 of 360Chrome:

12 M: Passed 369, Warning 15

12 r 8: Passed 350, Warning 34

both Critical 0, Skipped 20.

20 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

This launcher was made by russians , what else would you expect ? Be on your guard.

Hi @D.Drakerhmm, I am well aware of the Russians, I can not be more!
But CrowdInspect is a very good tool that I have been using for long years. Never problems.

Address: 

CROWDSTRIKE, INC.

150 Mathilda Place, Ste. 300

Sunnyvale, CA 94086

- so California, Russia.:yes: or :no: ?

Visit California: https://www.visitcalifornia.com/en

Martin Brinkmann  from ghacks.net about CrowdInspect FREE tool, article: https://www.ghacks.net/2017/02/23/crowdinspect-second-opinion-malware-scanner-with-virustotal-integration/

2 hours ago, msfntor said:

Hi @D.Drakerhmm, I am well aware of the Russians, I can not be more!
But CrowdInspect is a very good tool that I have been using for long years. Never problems.

Address: 

CROWDSTRIKE, INC.

Sunnyvale, CA 94086

Martin Brinkmann  from ghacks.net about CrowdInspect FREE tool, article: https://www.ghacks.net/2017/02/23/crowdinspect-second-opinion-malware-scanner-with-virustotal-integration/

Hi ! I was saying about the executable you checked there , the launcher for this browser was made by russians , not about CrowdInspect.

Address: 

CROWDSTRIKE, INC.

Sunnyvale, CA 94086

BTW , if you suspect that Crowdstrike is russian  , it may very well be true ! I live in Vichy , but every time I go to Paris , I see many russians there. I even heard russian language during the yellow vests protests too ! I think it's plenty of them in California and Florida and it seems they don't want to live in their own country ! I'm 100% pcertain there are zero french population in Moscow , but plenty of russians in Paris and everywhere else. So ...

5 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

Hi ! I was saying about the executable you checked there , the launcher for this browser was made by russians , not about CrowdInspect.

Ah sorry, you're talking about a launcher for this browser, the process 360Loader.exe - which was made by Russians on the Russian forum, where can I read about it, please? Have you the Russian link, please? And those Russians, they must be cool, because they are interested in the development of the same browser as us...

Have you the Russian link, please?

No , I don't , I can't read russian anyways , I just know how their language sounds , from the times of the yellow vests protests and from my Paris visits. But arcticfoxie said he made his version from the russian repack you're talking about , ain't that true , arcticfoxie ?

5 minutes ago, ArcticFoxie said:

We really don't need the anti-Russian rhetoric, folks.

This is an international community.

Yes, Russia is in the "Top 10" of hackers around the globe - so is China, so is the USA, so is Turkey, so is Poland, so is Brazil, so is India, so is Germany, blah blah blah...

A Pentagon official said he resigned because US cybersecurity is no match for China, calling it 'kindergarten level': https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/a-pentagon-official-said-he-resigned-because-us-cybersecurity-is-no-match-for-china-calling-it-kindergarten-level/ar-AAPmQ47

2 hours ago, ArcticFoxie said:

We really don't need the anti-Russian rhetoric, folks.

This is an international community.

Yes, Russia is in the "Top 10" of hackers around the globe - so is China, so is the USA, so is Turkey, so is Poland, so is Brazil, so is India, so is Germany, blah blah blah...

Why are you trying to sweep under the rug the results of these antivirus scans ? You do not use AV , fine , doesn't mean others don't . And I would say exactly the same if the results showed another nation hackers , but they didn't. 

I always wanted to ask , why does my firewall asks if I want to block the incoming connection to the main browser executable ? I understand the Vista's firewall is far more advanced that the one on XP , perhaps that's the reason ?

Not sweeping under the rug.

I believe I requested the file in question to be scanned by TWENTY anti-virus programs and that if all TWENTY flagged it, then we have a problem.

But only one and my sky isn't falling.

I used to use a "portable wrapper" called JauntePE, unsure if MSFN folks are familiar with it, almost everything flagged it as a "suspicious" because it "hooks" onto .exe files.

Same goes for several systray utilities I've used over the years to minimize programs to the systray instead of to the task bar.

9 minutes ago, ArcticFoxie said:

Not sweeping under the rug.

I believe I requested the file in question to be scanned by TWENTY anti-virus programs and that if all TWENTY flagged it, then we have a problem.

But only one and my sky isn't falling.

I used to use a "portable wrapper" called JauntePE, unsure if MSFN folks are familiar with it, almost everything flagged it as a "suspicious" because it "hooks" onto .exe files.

Same goes for several systray utilities I've used over the years to minimize programs to the systray instead of to the task bar.

Why you " minimize programs to the systray instead of to the task bar ", please?... Tell me please

And in CrowdInspect I see too 360Chrome.exe on UDP listening on ALL IPv4 local IP connections oh uh:buehehe:

Edited by msfntor

I see too 360Chrome.exe on UDP listening on ALL IPv4 local IP connections oh uh

Exactly !!! And not only UDP , it's TCP , also . And it's trying to accept incoming traffic ! Firewall asks me if I want to block it , I answer "yes" and the firewall creates a new rule to block incoming connections for this browser. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed.