360 Extreme Explorer ArcticFoxie Versions

2 hours ago, ArcticFoxie said:

I get this "font squish" in both of our v11 versions, have you been able to confirn if you get this "font squish" ?

Yes, I have that font issue on v11. With the extension I mentioned above I was able set another font to the website and bypass the issue.

Next "dark theme" question - for the tab bar, do you users of a dark theme prefer the active tab to be "darker" (more black) or "lighter" (less black) than inactive tabs?

ps - yes, I am creating a dark theme, still undecided if I'll go so far as creating a Win2k theme or not (as far as close/minimize/maximize/restore buttons go)...  no estimate on release...

Edited by ArcticFoxie

On 9/25/2021 at 3:49 PM, msfntor said:

On this webrtc test page: https://test.webrtc.org/

- in 360Chrome 12 12247 r 7 build - have chinese text in the yellow popup for some seconds at the top of the page, then it disappears by itself,

and I've blocked connection to 74.125.247.128 - owned by Google...

... then no test results (all are with red stop mark).

(copied to this thread so I don't forget looking into this)

I want to ask a question i have many versions of 360 extreme explorer (9,11,12,13,modified 13) and when i run it immediately exits what to do?(specs pentium 4 (cedar mill) 2GB of main memory adequate hard disk space).

Edited by CIACIACIACIACIACIA

ArcticFoxie's new regular build: 360Chrome 12 r 8: Page loaded in 322 ms (min time after restarts)

Humming Owl's 360EE 12.0.1592.0_M 25.09.2021Page loaded in 318 ms - so this same.

https://time-and-calendar.com : both builds delay 1 hour.

https://fast.com/ : v12 r 8 and v12 M: measure of speed is OK.

Version 11 r 4 - doesn't download on my Windows x86 XP SP2.

Edited by msfntor
speed

17 hours ago, msfntor said:

Version 11 r 4 - doesn't download on my Windows x86 XP SP2.

Doesn't download from the download link in Post #1 of this thread?

Or downloads from the download link in Post #1 but when you open a website from it and that website has a download link, that download isn't downloading?

1 hour ago, ArcticFoxie said:

Doesn't download from the download link in Post #1 of this thread?

Or downloads from the download link in Post #1 but when you open a website from it and that website has a download link, that download isn't downloading?

I'm sorry I misspoke.

In fact, your versions 11 2031 r 4 and 11 2031 r 4 ungoogled download without problem, but then if press 360Loader.exe, I receive two windows of information:
"The procedure entry point GetLogicalProcessInformation is not found in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll"
- and another window:
"Tips: Main program file that the 360Chrome has been damaged, not the original file. For your safe, the program will automatically exit. Suggest you reinstall, and the Trojan scan. Download the latest version?" OK or Cancel choice...

9 minutes ago, msfntor said:

"The procedure entry point GetLogicalProcessInformation is not found in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll"
- and another window:
"Tips: Main program file that the 360Chrome has been damaged, not the original file. For your safe, the program will automatically exit. Suggest you reinstall, and the Trojan scan. Download the latest version?" OK or Cancel choice...

Noted.

@we3fan assisted @Humming Owl in an XP x86 SP2 set of modifications that I have not ported to my release(s) yet.

I should be able to get to that later this week and upload a set of XP x86 SP2 releases.

I need to catch up on that list of modifications but if memory servers, it only pertains to v9 and v11.

Since I don't release a v9 (at least yet, not sure if that is down the road or not), I think I only need to rebuild my v11.

Will visit as time permits...