Microsoft now don't allow you to download a Windows 7 iso!

Sergiaws

Microsoft had used a site called Digital River to host downloads for Windows OS and things like Office, that people were able to compile a list of links for direct download. To my knowledge, those old links no longer work and there is a more involved process in order to get downloads from that site. If the program you used was just an easy way to get those downloads from Digital River, it may explain why it no longer works.

I discovered that the program has an option *Windows 7 Aug 2018(. It at least have some updates like IE 11 and .net 4.7, but it have some disadvantages, such as only English US versions. The size of the iso image is 5.5gb. See this article.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-windows-7-august-2018/1c1ab495-1a9d-4b31-a8fe-757a10be8e50#:~:text="The Aug 2018 Win7 downloads,KB3125574 rollup update are included."

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/10/2021 at 5:33 AM, Sergiaws said:

I once wanted to try to download a Windows 7 iso, but the page dissapeared! There is a program called Windows iso downloader, but it gives an error if you try to download Windows 7!

https://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/14659-win-7-office-2010-monthly-download-days-starting-october-1-experimental/?do=findComment&comment=135456

Yes, it's gone.

Since MS is going to pull MSIE from Win 11, more changes need to be done. Please wait for an official announcement about the ISO Downloader.

I had a feeling this was gonna happen eventually once Win7 went EOL