360 Extreme Explorer Modified Version

15 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Apparently I do have something going on then. Even with Humming Owl 360 V13 but not V12 for some reason and I've removed V9 and V11 and no longer use them.

But I've this same Certificate Information, and my https is not crossed out, but gray in DCBrowser (and green in 360Chrome forks), "Connection is secure" is green... ignore your "not secure" saying, look to settings of DCBrowser.

And 360Chrome are OK with this website?

Edited by msfntor

On 11/7/2022 at 9:22 AM, verta said:

I replaced the dlls and it appears it still hangs. Does it require a certain version of microsoft runtime libraries?

I'll touch base with a debug view capture and post the results. hopefully it sheds some information on the hang.

ok. great for the help.

when I try the translation feature on 360, it defaults to chinese and clicking on lookup on google gives an error.

so thank you.

Ok, sorry I missed your posting. Been trying to catch up.

On 360 and DC:
I disable the flag:

Force WebXr Runtime
Force the browser to use a particular runtime, even if it would not usually be enabled or would otherwise not be selected based on the attached hardware. – Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS

#webxr-runtime

There are 4 choices:

*Default (I don't what that default is if left alone)

*No Runtime (This is my choice MMV)

*OpenXR

*Mixed Reality

Have you been having any luck?

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

But I've this same Certificate Information, and my https is not crossed out, but gray in DCBrowser (and green in 360Chrome forks), "Connection is secure" is green... ignore your "not secure" saying, look to settings of DCBrowser.

And 360Chrome are OK with this website?

I've went as far as exporting the cert from FF (which is valid) and importing it to my computer and now its invalid no matter the browser, so it would seem its not the browsers (chrome as FF using its own) and my computer is messed up and I'm so crossed-eyed from this a bit upset to be honest.  What am I missing, please help me.

cert.thumb.JPG.8c337ba0b025e8c2ffe23ae21dca2ea9.JPG

And of course, I did update to my root certificates as noted there was an update this month.

Thank you in advance in case I don't read until the AM tomorrow.

Edited by XPerceniol

9 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I've went as far as exporting the cert from FF (which is valid) and importing it to my computer and now its invalid no matter the browser

It has always amazed me on how many people are willing to "ruin" their computers by trying to get their browser to show a "valid" ssl cert.

"Modern" certs will never show up as "valid" on XP.  I think it was VistaLover that posted the exact reason "why" but I could be mistaken and couldn't find it "quickly".

There is also a post "somewhere" here on MSFN that demonstrated how it was DCBrowser or Mini-Browser, maybe even one of the 360Chrome variants, that was FAKING a "valid padlock" by IGNORING the type of cert that XP cannot recognize.

I personally find that very misleading and blatantly false-advertising on the sake of whichever browser it was.  I would rather see the "invalid" padlock then have the browser "internals" FAKE a "valid padlock".

Edited by NotHereToPlayGames

20 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

Your post shows up as blank for me, so, a little element inspecting helped me find the content of your post: here

I don't know ... I recall you mentioned one of my other posting showed as blank as well, but as you can see, here it is? Wish I knew why this is happening. I'll upload to external site.

spacer.png

17 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I recall you mentioned one of my other posting showed as blank as well, but as you can see, here it is?

I actually said that an image in one of your other posting showed as blank, not that your entire post was blank. And I already saw the image by my little element inspecting.

8 hours ago, mina7601 said:
On 12/3/2022 at 12:45 AM, XPerceniol said:

I recall you mentioned one of my other posting showed as blank as well, but as you can see, here it is?

I actually said that an image in one of your other posting showed as blank, not that your entire post was blank. And I already saw the image by my little element inspecting.

I bet it's one of uBlock Origin's default filters, at least it was in my case.

20 hours ago, UCyborg said:

I bet it's one of uBlock Origin's default filters, at least it was in my case.

Yes, had the exact happening here, I was able to fix it by going to "th.bing.com" from the logger, then to "Static filter" tab, then setting the "network requests of type "image"" of "th.bing.com" from "Block" to "Allow", then clicking on "Create", and reloaded the page. The image then loaded fine for me now.