360 Extreme Explorer Modified Version

I use @NotHereToPlayGames/ArcticFoxie's version 13.5, and I can confirm that WhatsApp Web works fine if you do the ini file modification.
:yes:
I happened to notice that Print Preview is also disabled in the ini file.
I removed that entry as well, as I find Print Preview very useful, but it still doesn't work.
There appears to be no menu item for it, and when I print, the preview window seems to pop up for a fraction of a second, and then it immediately starts printing.
Has anyone actually got Print Preview to work, in any version of 360Chrome?
:dubbio:

17 hours ago, Dave-H said:

I use @NotHereToPlayGames/ArcticFoxie's version 13.5, and I can confirm that WhatsApp Web works fine if you do the ini file modification.
I happened to notice that Print Preview is also disabled in the ini file.
I removed that entry as well, as I find Print Preview very useful, but it still doesn't work.
There appears to be no menu item for it, and when I print, the preview window seems to pop up for a fraction of a second, and then it immediately starts printing.
Has anyone actually got Print Preview to work, in any version of 360Chrome?
:dubbio:

Hi Dave, hope you're well. 

I use @NotHereToPlayGames/ArcticFoxie's version V11 ( I know V13 could different ), but, as you can see, print Preview is working fine here. When from the hambuerger menu - selecting print or control P the preview stays until I either print or cancel. I wish you well trying to figure this issue out. 

print_pre.thumb.JPG.260e44ae7616cd85e9a17409216280c1.JPG

Edited by XPerceniol

1 hour ago, XPerceniol said:

Hi Dave, hope you're well. 

I use @NotHereToPlayGames/ArcticFoxie's version V11 ( I know V13 could different ), but, as you can see, print Preview is working fine here. When from the hambuerger menu - selecting print or control P the preview stays until I either print or cancel. I wish you well trying to figure this issue out. 

print_pre.thumb.JPG.260e44ae7616cd85e9a17409216280c1.JPG

42 minutes ago, rereser said:

enable print preview ...
in ArcticFoxie's version 13.5 delete " --kiosk-printing --disable-print-preview" from the 360loader.ini

Thanks both!
I hadn't realised that I had to remove '--kiosk-printing' from 360loader.ini as well, it works fine now!
Strangely the Print Preview dialogue appears the other way around for me, with the preview on the left and the menu selections on the right!

Clipboard-1.thumb.png.41241b29f2b365e607b26a8626f9e3da.png

This might be something which changed in version 13.x of course. :dubbio:
Cheers,
Dave.
:)

Actually, I also didn't realize (forgot) that I'd already removed --kiosk-printing from the loader quite some time ago, but if @NotHereToPlayGames put it in there, perhaps there is some security risk involved on Print Preview I'm unaware of.

Yeah, must be a changed in V13, but what I'm surprised about, from looking at your screen grab, your connection to MSFN is in red? This never happens on V11 with Certificates Updated from the tool here. Are you able to get a secure connection? This was happening all the time in @Humming Owl 's DC Browser (which I gave up on ... too bad, it was very nice) and V12 I had the same with no benefit over V11, and I still will use V9, as well because it uses so little resources and still renders videos properly; shockingly.

Edited by XPerceniol

The connection is like that if I use a direct connection to the net, i.e. no proxy.
If I switch to using the IE proxy, which is via ProxHTTPSProxy, it's fine, but the proxy connection slows down the connection considerably, so I don't use that configuration in 360Chrome.
In the case of MSFN, it looks as if it doesn't like the fact that there is apparently insecurely delivered content on the page.

Clipboard-1.thumb.png.6275746fd1ad6d1afc93e9cf60befef2.png

All my system certificates are up to date.

insecure connection on MSFN ...
if cloudflare is not blocked somehow (noscript) then it will show "insecure" connection.
cloudflare and other ECC certificates are not supported in win xp.
in v12 and v13 360chrome versions that results in a red https padlock.
v11 360chrome will present a green padlock but connection remains "insecure".
it is just hidden by the browser so the user feels safe.
test : https://www.cloudflare.com
no certificate updates will solve that.

MWSnap297.jpg

MWSnap298.jpg

Edited by rereser

12 hours ago, mina7601 said:

@Dave-H Sorry to go off-topic in this thread and interrupt your discussion for a while, but are country flags broken in this forum? Suddenly, I don't see a country flag behind my username (and other usernames). :dubbio:

Yes, they have gone off.
I'll chase it with @xper the forum owner.
:)

6 hours ago, rereser said:

if cloudflare is not blocked somehow (noscript) then it will show "insecure" connection.

MWSnap297.jpg

MWSnap298.jpg

Thanks, I guess I won't worry about it if nothing can be done about it!
As I said earlier, it's fine if I connect via ProxHTTPSProxy.
I don't like the speed hit if I do that though.
:(

6 hours ago, rereser said:

MWSnap297.jpg

MWSnap298.jpg

Mypal 68 shows a green, secure connection to Cloudflare. I opened the certificate details, and all is well. Here are two screenshots:

Cloudflare.png

Cloudflare2.png

Cheers, AstroSkipper ordi1fun.gif

Edited by AstroSkipper
correction

12 hours ago, mina7601 said:

@Dave-H Sorry to go off-topic in this thread and interrupt your discussion for a while, but are country flags broken in this forum? Suddenly, I don't see a country flag behind my username (and other usernames). :dubbio:

I found it's OK...

hidao.org_2022-6-25_21-24-2.png.8cb978e5a77249ab1316443b0d792670.png

37 minutes ago, AstroSkipper said:

Mypal 68 shows a green, secure connection to Cloudflare. I opened the certificate details, and all is well. Here are two screenshots:

Cloudflare.png

Cloudflare2.png

Cheers, AstroSkipper ordi1fun.gif

It's fine on good old soldiering on Firefox 52.9 ESR too!