360 Extreme Explorer Modified Version

On 5/2/2022 at 12:45 PM, Humming Owl said:

- Updated v9, v11, v12 and v13.0.2250.0 EN and CN versions with lastest minor edits I mentioned before.

If I don't find anything else to edit, this will be the final update for all those versions (including v13.0.2310.0 EN and CN).

Cheers.

Feel sorry to ask where I could download this latest update? The one downloaded from archive.org is built on 04/15/22. Thanks.

3 hours ago, vidx21 said:

Feel sorry to ask where I could download this latest update? The one downloaded from archive.org is built on 04/15/22. Thanks.

Hello. If you refer to v13.0.2310.0, the lastest update for it was on 04/25/22. The lastest updates for v9, v11, v12 and v13.0.2250.0 were done after v13.0.2310.0, that is why the dates are different. They are all in Internet Archive.

Cheers.

Edited by Humming Owl

On 6/8/2022 at 12:13 PM, Humming Owl said:

Hello. If you refer to v13.0.2310.0, the lastest update for it was on 04/25/22. The lastest updates for v9, v11, v12 and v13.0.2250.0 were done after v13.0.2310.0, that is why the dates are different. They are all in Internet Archive.

Cheers.

Thanks for your notice. I found a message pops out and states 360 browser may corrupt and suggest checking it with antivirus software. It causes download failed. However after closed message windows and restarted download everything is back to normal, no more warning message. Is this OK?

Thanks.

10 hours ago, vidx21 said:

Thanks for your notice. I found a message pops out and states 360 browser may corrupt and suggest checking it with antivirus software. It causes download failed. However after closed message windows and restarted download everything is back to normal, no more warning message. Is this OK?

Thanks.

I found the same problem too, but it doesn't affect to download file

On 6/9/2022 at 8:52 AM, hidao said:

Which download tool do you used in XP?

the Aria2 is not support to XP

I use uget, I believe it still works for XP (if not an older version will).

On 6/10/2022 at 8:20 PM, vidx21 said:

Thanks.

I believe it is ok. I don't use antivirus programs but I know they tend to classify malware for their origin/name. For example, if I name on Win7 a file "patch.exe" (I believe that is the name) then Windows won't allow you to execute the mentioned file just because of the name it has, I assume the same applies for an anti-virus program. In case you want to do something you can remove the "components/download" folder as the warning might be because of the "special" download engine the browser uses to download files. Eliminating that folder won't cause any issue in downloading files in the future.

Cheers.

4 hours ago, Humming Owl said:

I use uget, I believe it still works for XP (if not an older version will).

I believe it is ok. I don't use antivirus programs but I know they tend to classify malware for their origin/name. For example, if I name on Win7 a file "patch.exe" (I believe that is the name) then Windows won't allow you to execute the mentioned file just because of the name it has, I assume the same applies for an anti-virus program. In case you want to do something you can remove the "components/download" folder as the warning might be because of the "special" download engine the browser uses to download files. Eliminating that folder won't cause any issue in downloading files in the future.

Cheers.

I tried Uget 2.2.1,and found it was used curl and aria2,but XP didn't suport aria2,how to used it ?

• 2 weeks later...

!!Help!!Aiuto!!

Da questa settimana non riesco più ad accedere a Whatsapp Web con Windows XP con 360 Chrome Browser ultimo aggiornamento.

Chiedo aiuto e suggerimenti.

Grazie

Ivan

@IvanXP22 This forum is English only, so, write in English only, or provide an English translation along with your native language, so that people who read your post understand what you are saying.

Here's an English translation of your post:

"!! Help !! Help !!

From this week I can no longer access Whatsapp Web with Windows XP with 360 Chrome Browser latest update.

I ask for help and suggestions.

Thank you

Ivan"

Welcome to the forum, by the way!

15 hours ago, rereser said:

for Whatsapp Web , delete this from the 360Loader.ini file.
 --js-flags=--noexpose_wasm

Ho provato a cercare il file 360Loader.ini non sono riuscito a trovarlo? Mi puoi dire in che cartella devo cercare? Grazie

i forgot 360 extreme explorer does not have the ini file.

only 360 Extreme Explorer ArcticFoxie Versions have that.

don't know how to enable wasm in your version.

Edited by rereser

12 minutes ago, rereser said:

i forgot 360 extreme explorer does not have the ini file.

only 360 Extreme Explorer ArcticFoxie Versions have that.

don't know how to enable wasm in your version.

I need to use WhatsApp Web with Windows XP.

I can't find a browser that supports it.

I ask for help and subsertions.

I await your indications if you can give me a hand.

Thank you

360 extreme explorer Version: 13.0.2310.0 works with the whatsapp web page.
don't use it so did not try the login.
download : https://archive.org/download/360EE_Modified_Version/360EE_13.0.2310.0_Modified.7z
extract the 7z file , start the browser with the 360chrome.exe in the Chrome-bin folder.

Edited by rereser

23 hours ago, IvanXP22 said:

!!Help!!Aiuto!!

Da questa settimana non riesco più ad accedere a Whatsapp Web con Windows XP con 360 Chrome Browser ultimo aggiornamento.

Chiedo aiuto e suggerimenti.

Grazie

Ivan

I don't found any problem...

hidao.org_2022-6-23_20-54-1.png.440411153b6be2f9e18c77934d98d63c.png