360 Extreme Explorer Modified Version

13 hours ago, Humming Owl said:

There should be a "Customize" button at the bottom-right corner of the new tab page.

Thank you , unfortunately there's none . And I can't find a way to remove the bright blue colour , see the image .

no_custom.png

Same, with the dark theme, blue color is not that good IMO. I don't mind blue, elsewhere, just not in the address bar location to have to see ... so for now, I'll stick with the white theme. Wish this browser didn't look so chubby. 

- Updated v9, v11, v12 and v13.0.2250.0 EN and CN versions with lastest minor edits I mentioned before.

If I don't find anything else to edit, this will be the final update for all those versions (including v13.0.2310.0 EN and CN).

Cheers.

Sorry, been using it today and (of course) I was mistaken blue in the address bar it is for now. Lol :)

Am I using the right version?

Version: 1.0.0.127

I've done what I can do with the and flags, but can't seem to find a way to disable plugins (or even see them). Getting better, but I have to trust others as I posses very little chrome knowledge. Very responsive, just, to me, a tad odd looking compare to others I've used (Iron, Vivaldi, Superbird, DC Browser and 360), but I don't care, will get used to it. Heck, the new Firefox is very ugly to me from what I see.

Upward and onward.

EDIT: There's the problem right there - I must be possessed :crazy:

Daemon blobfish or something; I guess.

spacer.png

2nd EDIT:

For now, I hate to have to say this, but I'm going to back out. It would seem its just not compatible with my ancient computers (this optiplex 745 ... mostly original factory hardware and Dimension 3000) so I'm limited to V9 and V11. Honestly, I'm I'm lucky these junkers don't catch fire or blow up on me.

Still hooping success for everyone using it :)

Edited by XPerceniol

16 hours ago, Humming Owl said:

- Updated v9, v11, v12 and v13.0.2250.0 EN and CN versions with lastest minor edits I mentioned before.

If I don't find anything else to edit, this will be the final update for all those versions (including v13.0.2310.0 EN and CN).

Cheers.

Update log ???

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there @Humming Owl - hope all is well with you and yours :)

Quick question(s):

Are you still interested in back porting (or whatever we call it) to work on XP? If so, I didn't know how to go back through their archives because I could not translate it for some reason, but looks like DC Browser has been updated several times since you last worked on it.

spacer.png

Might just bee (typo ... hehe ... I'll leave it) something for you or others to give some thought to as Mister Bee is curious.

spacer.png

Take good care.

Edited by XPerceniol

On 5/2/2022 at 11:45 AM, Humming Owl said:

Cheers.

Just wanted to also add (I know going I'm backwareds) but I no longer have (because I accidentaly deleted it during its develpment phase here) Arctic Foxie's version of 9 - my memory is very fuzz (not talking computers) but I know he abonded it early on, but I will say, your v9 also still works great; as well. Just those remaining reg keys I delete afterwards :)

I've always had a question about how dates are represented,in China ,we always used yyyy-mm-dd(2022-03-15,2022.03.15),but I found some counties used dd-mm-yyyy or mm-dd-yyyy,that had a problem, how did they know 03-05-2022(03.05.2022,03/05/2022) was May 3 or March 5?

Here in the UK we use dd-mm-yyyy, as do the majority of other countries I think.
That has always seemed logical to me, with the number which changes most often first, and the one which changes least often last.
You say the Chinese do it the other way around, which also has some logic to it.
The big exception is the Americans of course, who always use mm-dd-yyyy, which I have never understood.
That has no logic to it at all as far as I can see!
:D

3 hours ago, Dave-H said:

1 - Here in the UK we use dd-mm-yyyy, as do the majority of other countries I think.
2 - That has always seemed logical to me

1 - Here in France too. Yes , all other countries too and the rest must do the same .

2 - Yes , absolutely ! 

3 - God save The Queen !

P.S.

They also need to learn proper English spelling.

On 6/2/2022 at 10:20 PM, Dave-H said:

Here in the UK we use dd-mm-yyyy, as do the majority of other countries I think.
That has always seemed logical to me, with the number which changes most often first, and the one which changes least often last.
You say the Chinese do it the other way around, which also has some logic to it.
The big exception is the Americans of course, who always use mm-dd-yyyy, which I have never understood.
That has no logic to it at all as far as I can see!
:D

About time ?:D