360 Extreme Explorer Modified Version

8 hours ago, Humming Owl said:

Próbowałem sprawdzić, czy coś może to naprawić i niestety nie wiem, co jest przyczyną problemu. W 360EE te czcionki są wyświetlane poprawnie i są niższymi wersjami Chromium niż MiniBrowser (v9, v11, v12 i v13 wszystkie testowane na Win7). Tak więc, lub programiści MiniBrowser dodali coś, co zawiodło, jak załadować czcionkę „FontAwesome”, lub Chromium 87 wprowadzili błąd, który wpływa na ładowanie tego typu czcionek (Chromium 87 w systemie Linux ładuje czcionki). Co się stanie, jeśli otworzysz ten adres URL i wyszukasz jakieś ikony? --> https://fontawesome.com/icons

On the site you provided the icons work, but on the elektroda.pl forum they do not. On Chrome 87, but on Windows 7 they work without any problem. Interestingly, icons on forum.pclab.pl already work.

2022-04-14 10_52_55-Greenshot.png

2022-04-14 10_50_38-Greenshot.png

2022-04-14 10_52_46-Greenshot.png

15 minutes ago, hidao said:

Please show us all of the window

CqKd1jL.png

12 minutes ago, hidao said:

Sorry, I don't know what you mean, even translated to Chinese

the font used in tab name, like here n1YxiMm.png

22 minutes ago, v3cv said:

It is fine, but I would want to change it to Segoe UI Symbol (in order to see more characters / emojis)

If you install the font, I think it's work well, I'm not intall the font, so I don't know, and I don't know which url I can test too

Agreed.  We need a TEST SITE for the tab font emojis.  I see a "Magrinho" YouTube tab which seems to be an example, but I viewed the source code and I am not being sent the "square" (missing font) that your screencap is showing before the "Mc".  And I could also only find a "bass boosted" version of that song which sounds outright TERRIBLE on my speakers, all CRACKLE AND STATIC (thought that is a bit "off-topic", lol).

2 hours ago, NotHereToPlayGames said:

Agreed.  We need a TEST SITE for the tab font emojis.  I see a "Magrinho" YouTube tab which seems to be an example, but I viewed the source code and I am not being sent the "square" (missing font) that your screencap is showing before the "Mc".  And I could also only find a "bass boosted" version of that song which sounds outright TERRIBLE on my speakers, all CRACKLE AND STATIC (thought that is a bit "off-topic", lol).

Go to a blank page / any page and press f12, write in console:

document.title = "▶ test"

or try this random video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r00BPpzfkg8

offtopic: the music name is Mc Magrinho e Mc Nandinho - Quando eu te Conheci

Edited by v3cv

3 hours ago, v3cv said:

It is fine, but I would want to change it to Segoe UI Symbol (in order to see more characters / emojis)

I'll see if others can resolve this.

I delete and disable Segoe UI fonts on all of my machines because sub-pixel / anti-aliased fonts give me migraines.

I have managed to get 2 crash on Humming Owl version, but isnt like before, it let me continue use the browser, just throws unhandled exception notice

efcIUg0.png

Edited by v3cv