360 Extreme Explorer Modified Version

On 1/26/2022 at 9:52 AM, realisty said:

so far Kafan minibrowser is working very well.. hoping you continue  translating it for new incoming versions

I didn't notice the developers updated their version, when I have time I will add that update to the list. This browser wasn't that difficult to modify as 360EE.

On 1/29/2022 at 7:24 PM, DrWho3000 said:

how do I put either or both Primtime Decryption and widevine into Artix Fox 360 13.5

I don't know about Primetime Decryption, but as for widevine, it is added to the browser in the build process, so if you don't see it or it doesn't work, it may be because it wasn't included in the build process or because support to XP for widevine was not included. There was a project that aimed to bypass Widevine support via an extension, but Google removed it.

Cheers.

my version is 13.5.1  chrome version 86.0.4

where do i look for it

widevine cdm and primetime works fine in firefox 52.9  where it has been modified extensions add ons and prefs

i do have silverlight installed 

i get the nags in iplayer netlix 

4 hours ago, Humming Owl said:

...I didn't notice the developers updated their version, when I have time I will add that update to the list. This browser wasn't that difficult to modify as 360EE.

That's great news ... I find minibrowser to be a nice simple browser for basic needs ... looking forward to your update.

- Added Minibrowser 1.0.0.127

Regarding Widevine I've seen in the 360 forums that from a version of the browser (11.0.1331.0 I think) Netflix problems are "fixed". So I guess from that version Widevine is included, but as far as I know it isn't among the files of the browser. Some "solutions" purposed to problems with certificates and this netflix problem are to run the 360 Security software and "that's it". Because of that I have a suspicion that you dont get all the files that come with the browser when you use it in the way we are using it (by decompressing the installer to avoid any kind of unwanted stuff to be injected on the computer). I think that by installing the browser in the normal way (running the original installer and let it use as many internet as possible) and installing also 360 Security you can get some patches or fixes that are downloaded from somewhere I don't know. This is a theory and I have no way to prove it but I've had this feeling since some months ago. If someone is willing to test this I would say that the appropiate person is one that speaks chinese and/or lives in China and to do this test on a spare computer or in a virtual machine.

Cheers.

35 minutes ago, Humming Owl said:

Regarding Widevine I've seen in the 360 forums that from a version of the browser (11.0.1331.0 I think) Netflix problems are "fixed". So I guess from that version Widevine is included, but as far as I know it isn't among the files of the browser.

A couple of months I took a look at the Widewine package 13.5.1030.0 would download and unfortunately it was the same XP-incompatible stuff we know and don't love. Apparently Google hasn't made an exception for China. I'd be happy to be proven wrong, but my current understanding is that Widevine as such should work in 360 Chrome (not that I've tried it personally), but only on those Windows versions Google builds it for.

44 minutes ago, DrWho3000 said:

how do i add passwords for sites

Some web sites PREVENT saved passwords.

Are you not able to save any passwords whatsoever or only not able to on a few web sites?

Because if only on a few, then I suspect those web sites are using tricks that PREVENT saved passwords.

it's only a few websites that passwords don;t save on in 360EE  they save ok in FF 52.9. still trying to work my way around 360. I see there is alot stripped out

not really keen on any chromium but as this one lets me on sites that FF stopped working on a few days ago I willhave to use it

Same here!  FF (I should say official Pale Moon, I've actually never liked/used official Firefox) stopped working for me close to a year and a half ago!

And each and every one of Roytam's "updates" has made it WORSE (for me, mileage may vary).  So I'm waiting very patiently for @feodor2 to release Mypal "2.0".

I personally do not want my "browser" remembering passwords and I use this extension instead (I use the older version 9.6.6, unsure what has been added since as they are now at 10.0.10 [not interested, I'll keep the OLD]) -

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/autofill/nlmmgnhgdeffjkdckmikfpnddkbbfkkk

Edited by NotHereToPlayGames

not really had a problem with FF untill a few days ago with some sites.,, I know it isnt the browser itself as i have exactly same on another XP SP3 PC and it does the same on that one, yet NO changes have been made to that in a very long time,

it is heavly modded with all the codecs and other stuff

I did try Palemoon and had no luck with it

might have to put 360EE on other PC

i have tried looking in Devolper mode  can't make alot out due to it being chinese

When you first open 360Chrome, hit the F12 keyboard key then hit the F1 keyboard key.

Then select the second option in the very first dropdown - that's how you revert it back to English.

This is only a flaw in v13.5 (and newer v13's), none of the versions older than v13 build 2206 do this.

image.thumb.png.424fb787becbde1369b71e744442ce47.png

Edited by NotHereToPlayGames

that seems of done it, it's now in English. was looking for specific stuff but can't see it.

"IF & When" needed can you change the UA in it

is it like chrome some settings are only in effect whislt browser is open and disappears when closed or will it save it