360 Extreme Explorer Modified Version

Problem in DcBrowser only: after a VERY short translation time, DeepL stops translating, putting the nag popup:

"Access temporarily suspended
It seems that your network is sending too many requests to our servers. Please try again later or subscribe to DeepL Pro to translate a much larger volume of text."

https://www.deepl.com/translator

Indeed, I see many (8) DcBrowser.exe TCP connections to remote IP's... in DTaskManager/Ports. 

(Remote Port 443):

172.65.253.13 (2 instances)

This same in PCHunter/Network..

Under Processes: DcBrowser.exe: 23 processes.

Edited by msfntor

11 hours ago, msfntor said:

(Remote Port 443):

172.65.253.13 (2 instances)

These IPs correspond to (from top to bottom):

Cloudflare (2 instances)

Cloudflare

Cloudflare

Amazon Technologies Inc: awsglobalaccelerator.com

Amazon Technologies Inc: awsglobalaccelerator.com

Fastly

Cloudflare

- so all this is normal, nothing bad.

Today, I got 185..199.109.133 - it's cdn of github.com, hmm why?..also some instances of Cloudflare, and 142.250.201.174 - Google

Edited by msfntor

On 12/1/2021 at 7:37 PM, msfntor said:

Clear browsing data is in DcBrowser - under three dots, in the Settings, and under Tools too, I checked all that was needed, and "Clear selected items on exiting" too.
But, as I pointed out already, this feature doesn't clean visited links in some websites, neither manually, nor on exiting. Examples for you to consider:

https://malwaretips.com/forums/add-ons.217/

https://brownstone.org/articles/ 

Thank you!

Yes ummm...

In DcBrowser, Clear browsing data is working here (now!) on visited links of these two test websites (post from page 51, at the bottom).

I don't know, why now it works well on the visited links, after surfing the web on DcBrowser for about 2 hours... but one thing is sure: after the start of this session with DcBrowser, these two websites didn't want to clean up... and now they do...Great mystery!

What do you think about, please?

Edited by msfntor

Thank you! - I've found the culprit!

It's "Dark Background and Light Text" extension, v0.6.10 from Web Store.

In its Options: visited links are highlighted with pink color.

This extension has an unpredictable behavior obviously...

Clear browsing data cleared this visited links pink color on all websites I've found, except these two websites above...

Now that I know the culprit, I calm down, but I keep it at least, because it's the best one, which suits me perfectly. And I'm done bothering you with my posts about visited links...

PS.
I've stopped using popup blockers, since some time already... have 10 extensions in DcBrowser, for now.

Thank you!

Edited by msfntor

I've discovered what this is all about with the case of not cleaning visited links in DcBrowser...(if Dark Background and Light Text extension is active: on Default, Invert, or Simple CSS ).
Clean browsing data - manually has not the same properties as cleaning by closing the browser.

(This is a problem on all websites, not only with these two "test websites" that I mentioned before...) 

If you clean these visited links manually, before closing the browser, this works perfectly.

But if you think to clean them with the browser closing, you are wrong: after the browser restart - all your visited links are marked as visited, so in pink! - and now you can't clean them with Clean browsing data neither manually, nor by closing the browser... they are undeletable, it seems. You can clean them only with an extension (links - look in precedent posts, please).

So is this behavior of Clean browsing data in DcBrowser normal? 
Please give your comments, thanks...

On 12/4/2021 at 11:05 PM, hidao said:

Thank you for your hard work

Your welcome.

By the way, do you know about other Chinese Chromium-based browsers that are available and that are compatible with XP? Languages barriers might be to strong for me to be able to find more. And, do you know if the 360EE source code (or a modified source code for Chromium to work with XP) is available among the Chinese internet?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

8 hours ago, Humming Owl said:

Your welcome.

By the way, do you know about other Chinese Chromium-based browsers that are available and that are compatible with XP? Languages barriers might be to strong for me to be able to find more. And, do you know if the 360EE source code (or a modified source code for Chromium to work with XP) is available among the Chinese internet?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

I am more optimistic about the Sogou browser, the current version is 11, the kernel Chrome/80.0.3987.87, some functions are basically there. There are 2 background processes SESecurityCenter.exe, SCMainFrame.exe, and 1 protection driver SCAegis.sys. From my observation of Sogou input method, Sogou's products are really solving user needs, but you can also guess by analogy that many inexplicable processes will emerge in the background.
Finally, I said that I was really cheap and installed the 2345 browser. The current version is 10.17, the kernel is Chrome/69.0.3947.100. What is outrageous is that a bunch of things appeared in the background: 2345SafeCenterSvc.exe, Protect_2345Explorer.exe, Helper_2345Explorer.exe, 2345RTProtect.exe, ttmtor.sys, 2345Base.sys, 2345Prot.sys, 2345ExProtect.sys, 2345Iron.sys, 2345Misc.sys, 2345NetMgr .sys. Are you a browser? Trojan horses are not so rampant.
When I wrote this article, browsers started a war in the background and successfully crashed my computer. Fortunately, I saved the draft...
Published on 2021-03-27 06:13

This is the user feedback I saw in a discussion forum,if you want to test chinese software ,you must turn on security software

The sogou explorer official forums:http://ie.sogou.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=2

If you want to get the source code from a chinese company,I think it is impossible,Although I am Chinese, But I think most of Chinese people and companies are immoral...

• 2 weeks later...

Problem in DcBrowser (in uBlock I've allowed nitter.net, so it's in green; in the browser Settings enabled "Open clicked link in a new tab" feature):

If click on "Load more" link at the bottom of the Nitter.net user page, this doesn't load more posts, but this same already readed.

Example: Laura Fonseca @LauraFo63430334 here: https://nitter.net/LauraFo63430334 

But twitter link load automatically ancient posts, example: https://twitter.com/LauraFo63430334 

Edited by msfntor

Random functioning of nitter.net links in 360Chrome browsers (v13.5 r 5, v13 r 6, v13 M). After "Reload this page" click, sometimes "No items found", or page content OK. NO extensions problem.

Example: Laura Fonseca @LauraFo63430334 here: https://nitter.net/LauraFo63430334