Where can I find graphic drivers for my computer that can run on Windows Vista?

baz_baz

PC :

CPU: Ryzen 2600

GPU: Nvidia Geforce 1660 Super

RAM: 8 GB

I tried installing drivers for my graphics card from nvidia but they support windows 7 or windows 10 and I want you to help me find drivers for my gpu. plz

Untklghuytftukakaroua!!!!!tled.jpg

Edited by baz_baz

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly, this attempt is another poor marriage of an old operating system (Vista from 2007) with young hardware (CPU from 2018). That rarely goes well together (but in some cases, it does). Maybe you can replace the graphics card with an older one.

On 6/28/2021 at 9:32 AM, Gansangriff said:

(Vista from 2007) with young hardware (CPU from 2018)

His CPU should work absolutely fine with Vista ! But the graphics card , no , it's just not possible . I'm sorry to be the bearer of the bad news.

Pascal is the max one can go that too with crappy performance, 9xx series is the last that is actually usable currently. The last driver that can actually work is 372.70 so you can try something from that if youre really keen on trying.

Edited by burd

heyy, how do u install Vista on 5 2600? where do you get the drivers for this processor? i have the same in my pc and my computer crashed when I tried to install vista

I will not be at home for the next 10 days, when I come back I will reply.  Also I think that the GTX 980 Ti is my best option..

Edited by baz_baz

• 1 month later...

Please define "work". Were you able to play D3D9 or 10 / 11 games at decent FPS ?  As far as I know, those drivers have glitches . If you want 100% compatible GPU , buy GTX 780/980 or Titan , smth like that. BTW , 1000 series aren't any good,  in my opinion .

Or tell the other members where to get the drivers (link) so they could test.

9 minutes ago, Dixel said:

buy GTX 780/980 or Titan ,

original titan so OP wont buy new one (some actually confuse those two). There was newer titan too which did not work on vista

10 minutes ago, Dixel said:

Or tell the other members where to get the drivers (link) so they could test.

I am pretty sure driver is 2d only one I seen for XP too. As far as I learnt that driver is useless to everything