Cortana problem in windows 10

Icepick

I have just upgraded my asus computer from windows 10 enterprise build 1809 to buiimage.png.27be36f7e314ba6ffa38e01e245aa71e.png ld 20h2. Now I found out that cortana is not working. When i opened cortana, it shows me this. I have turned on online speech recognition. Now what should I do?

@Icepick

Do be aware that Cortana in the later and current versions of Windows 10 is a very different beast to what was in the earlier versions.
You may be expecting it to do too much now, it certainly won't now do a lot of the things it did in version 1809!
A search will tell you exactly what the changes were, it's probably all on the Cortana Wikipedia entry.
HTH.
:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I accidentally activated Cortana today with a keyboard shortcut, obviously it said it's not available in my region. When I closed it with the close button, it was still shown in Alt + Tab view, same when trying closing it from said view. Rather than killing the process, I sent close command to its window with Process Hacker, which indicated its window as active. Nothing happened at first as the process was suspended, then I tabbed into it and it closed right away along with the process.