rant about windows 10 here! (formerly titled will you use windows 10 until 2025?)

legacyfan

• legacyfan changed the title to will you use windows 10 after the eol in 2025?

• legacyfan changed the title to will you use windows 10 intil 2025?

Windows 10 is probably staying for a lot longer than that. I hope Linux becomes a better alternative by then, but knowing how Linux came around in the desktop OS world after Windows already monopolized the hell outta the OS world, I wouldn't count on it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2021 at 1:34 PM, VistaEX said:

will you use windows 10 intil 2025? please answer below

you misspelled the word until (spell-check, dude)

silly question you were asking but I use different Win10 versions which are supported beyond year 2025 (aka. LTSB 2016 which is supported until Oct. 2026 and LTSC 2019 which has support until Jan. 2029)

• legacyfan changed the title to will you use windows 10 until it eventually ends support?

Where has Microsoft said that they are going to stop supporting this crap? All they are interested is money because most leading companies still use Microsoft....why should they stop supporting it?

• legacyfan changed the title to rant about windows 10 here! (formerly titled will you use windows 10 until 2025?)
15 hours ago, Sergiaws said:

I abandoned Windows 10 when 2020 has ended. I use Windows XP and Windows 7, and I'm thinking on switching to Linux when I would need to buy a computer.

The is only one drawback for those that need games support....games companies don't seem interested in betting on Linux...if anyone knows different....please say...

Linux as an operating system is far more stable and reliable....

Just that if you want the best out of Linux...then you need to be prepared to learn the basics..the community surrounding Linux is fantastic and there is always someone that can help with your problems as they may arrise

bookie32