I've Moved To Linux (Linux Mint)

ive decided im going to move to linux and would like to know what the best choice for a linux version is i like easy linux and im pretty good at terminals

Edited by legacyfan

9 hours ago, VistaEX said:

ive decided im going to move to linux

I am not.

9 hours ago, VistaEX said:

and join the linux community!  and would like to no what the best choice for a linux version is i like easy linux

Ask the Linux community! (before or after joining it) they will no know much better than people on MSFN.

jaclaz

I've only used it a few times (live Ubuntu DVD mostly) and while I was able to surf the web, hardly anything else worked lol .. but that was (maybe) 2015ish.

I find this to be a bit disturbing to read abut the future of windows ... ugh :(

https://dev.to/bellons91/will-windows-and-linux-be-merged-in-the-future-2pjb

https://www.zdnet.com/article/linux-based-windows-makes-perfect-sense/

So here's to the future everyone. On 2nd thought, when I give up this old Chevrolet Chevette here (hehe) it might be time to hook up my rotary phone and use an abacus as my main OS :blink:

spacer.png

Regardless, hope you are at least learning something (and enjoying) trying out all those Operating systems :)

Edited by XPerceniol

Oh, I hope you don't think I was mocking you @VistaEX only kidding with you as I think you possess this innocent quality that I find refreshing!

I'm just trying to say, enjoy the experience and don't take life too serious or you're wind up jaded and grouchy like me!

That pic really is like looking in the mirror ... I tell ya ... worry too much; and you'll look like that 20 year from now :sneaky:

Edited by XPerceniol

• legacyfan changed the title to I've Moved To Linux (Linux Mint)