do you think I spell like a 10 year old?

legacyfan

• legacyfan changed the title to do you think I spell like a 10 year old?

Yes. [Althought Its More The Capitalizing Of Every Word Like This, and phonetic swap of some words (know<->no)], than the actual ordering of the letters. It was proven through public postings from you that you lie about being in America. So it's not a stretch that you'd be lying about your age, too.

im not lying that im an american and i am 21 i just turned 21 on my birthday this year  and i dont want to start a fight with you i just dont like that people say im from another country and that i  am really young and that im lying just because i spell wrong

Edited by VistaEX

The lying has nothing to do with your spelling, I just see no reason why someone legitimately in america would have "amazon.in" in their bookmarks bar.
But whatever. there is zero point to any of this.

Edited by i430VX

50 minutes ago, VistaEX said:

im not lying that im an american and i am 21 i just turned 21 on my birthday this year i dont want to start a fight with you i just dont like that people say im from another country and that i  am really young and that im lying just because i spell wrong

Decide whether you are 40 years old and have a family or you just turned 21 today? I don't understand your logic lmao

That's the great thing about the internet. You could be a dog and we wouldn't even notice!

If you have spelling problems, well then, you have to accept, that some typos lead to funny jokes (plenty of great jokes work that way, exchanging one letter with another, mixing two words...). You'll also have the burden to be judged by that, and even insulted. "Grammar Nazis", so to speak, will try to stomp on you, regardless of the contents of what you've written. But that has one advantage: Your bad spelling will work as some kind of filter, as it freaks out the Grammar Nazis and the spelling-tolerant people will remain calm and engage in a discussion with you staying on topic.

2 hours ago, Tripredacus said:

What country am I really from?

spacer.png

:dubbio:

I don't think that anywhere outside the USA and Canada K-mart is considered worth a play on words :dubbio:or considered at all.

jaclaz

Two things I'd like to add to this topic: Jackie Stewart and Arfenhouse.

Jackie Stewart is a British Formula One world champion, who actually is dyslexic. He said, that to concentrate, he'd get a book and try to read it. It would calm him down in front of a race.

Stewart.jpg.7f511c9dfd2d8caedc2240641e3d47e3.jpg

Well and Arfenhouse is this:

Arfenhouse.gif.a90b4bccfb51e3a02aca102b0fce5b0c.gif

A trashy game (with trashy flash films). It uses deliberatly misspelled words and keyboard typos. No, it wasn't made by a 7 year old kid.

From what I can tell , English is not the OP's mother tongue . 

Perform a simple search and you'll see that "duel" instead of dual is used by Indians.

I can easily tell if someone is Dutch , German , English (British) , Italian , Swedish (by the looks and sometimes by the style of one's writing), 

but when it comes to Asians (Indians are Asians, right ? ) ... well this is not my strongest side. 

So don't judge if I'm wrong , but I think the guy from the "duel boot" video is Indian . 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-m5KUeb_o0

Or here some "duels" too.

https://noobsplanet.com/index.php?threads/duel-boot-triple-boot-or-quad-boot-with-hackintosh.11/

https://www.reddit.com/r/hackintosh/comments/gs0s1o/create_duelboot_windows_on_hackintosh_drive/

Though , it doesn't mean the OP is not from US , he may be Indian , but currently living in the States.

Nowadays there are a lot of Indians in Canada , UK and US too.