What are you watching?

sunryze

So I saw a post here about "What are you listening to?" which was about music. I decided to make one of the similar topic, but about TV shows / movies. So, what have you been watching lately?

I'm currently watching through Rick and Morty for the first time. Funniest thing I have seen.

I know there is a topic of this from 2012, but considering how old it is, better off to start off a new one I guess.

• 1 month later...
On 3/10/2021 at 11:49 PM, i430VX said:

The Red Green Show. Specifically, this one, at the current time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2ggM6PFW9M

How ironic!

I'm not a YouTube fan but YouTube comes up ALL THE TIME on the browser threads.

I always use The Red Green Show whenever testing YouTube.

I just finished "The Order" on Netflix only to be disappointed to discover it was dropped after only two seasons.

Prior to that was "The Queen's Gambit" - a female orphan growing up in the 50's and rises to defeat the Soviet-Russian world chess champion in an era where the Russians dominated the chess world.

I'm now watching "The Irregulars" on Netflix and the 1978 to 1983 sitcom "Taxi" (Danny DeVito, Tony Danza, Christopher Lloyd, Judd Hirsch, Andy Kaufman, Marilu Henner) on Hulu.

On 4/21/2021 at 12:40 PM, XPerceniol said:

A Soap Opera (jk)

Actually, I wasn't joking ... I put on the news and really got into a game for a few hours, then when I stopped there was a soap playing on tv. Ha!

Don't know if anybody else has seen it yet (2017) but I've been getting into Ozark on Netflix :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Friday the 13th (of course). Poor, poor, Jason, so misunderstood. Kidding, just kidding everyone. Ha-ha :D

Full movie on YT - would have to give it (normally) 2/10, but since its independent low budget, I'll give it a 5/10 as it was a bit funny rather than scary.