What Is Your Favorite Operating System?

legacyfan

what is your favorite operating system? this is the place where you can talk about you favorite operating system or talk about what your least favorite operating system is a place to just talk about any os in general (all forum rules apply here)

Edited by legacyfan

• legacyfan changed the title to do you plan to still continue useng vista? (Community Poll By VistaEX Part 2)

50 minutes ago, i430VX said:

May I ask what was wrong with the first poll? Do we really need another that is seemingly a carbon-copy of the first?

the first poll ended last month and i was starting a fresh one thats still active and i put the wrong title

Edited by VistaEX

• legacyfan changed the title to What Is Your Favorite Operating system? (Community Poll By VistaEX)

It's hard to choose between Windows and Linux. Both have their perks and downsides, and Linux in particular is great for reviving old systems. I used to frequent Linux a few years ago, but now most of my systems have only Windows installed. I am planning to start using Linux pretty soon though, not as a main, but as a side OS.

• legacyfan changed the title to what is your favorite operating system? (community poll by vistaex)
  • 2 weeks later...

Mac OS because not only does all the software I like to use (Adobe, Avid/Digidesign) work better on it, but also the fact that my main computer at the moment happens to be a MacBook Pro.

c

• legacyfan changed the title to What Is Your Favorite Operating System?