cannot install extended kernel after sfc /scannow

prinxe

when i try to install it (run as administrator) i have problem with kernell32.dll.bak ole32.dll.bak (and other dll.bak files) - cmd says that „process cannot access the file because it being used by another process”. then i tried to install dll files from WinClient5270 tutorial (https://youtu.be/cJI6utFsFr4), but it doesn’t work. Some ideas?

That probably happens because you ran the installer more than once in an OS session. The in-use system files are renamed while the new ones are copied to their old positions. Before rebooting, the renamed files are the ones that remain in use, so they are untouchable.

You do have April 2017 updates, right?

hmm, i tried to do it a few times and every time i reseted the system, and even after it install doesn't work. 

yes, i have all (including WS2008 updates). before i used "sfc /scannow" the kernel worked nice, but sfc replaced extended kernel files with original and now i can't install it again

I have the same problem. After running the sfc / scannow command and running the Extended Kernel script, only the ntext.dll file is copied to the System32 folder, but the kernel32.dll file in this folder is not overwritten.
Previously, there was no problem replacing the kernel32.dll file, which was designed for x86 Windows. On the other hand, after copying the modified kernel32.dll file from the extended kernel (designed for x86) and then restarting the system, the system did not load and a recovery had to be performed in order for the operating system to load.

I am unable to replicate any complications caused by sfc /scannow.

I ran it then rebooted as prompted. Extended kernel files were replaced with the previous MS files.

Then I installed the extended kernel and rebooted. The extended kernel files were present again and no issues were present.