Any unofficial chromium custom version for xp?

I'm running XP 32bit Home Edition SP3, Is there any browser which is more updated than chromium 54 and chrome 49 (I do not want firefox based browsers, or extreme explorer 360 chinese bootleg because it is laggy for me)

I saw some forum post about someone working on a backport of chromium 70 on xp, is that still active or is there any download for it?

alternatively any way to fix  "ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH" error when im trying to enter some websites? Currently, I'm using chrome 49.0.2623.75.

I've read about setting SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0, I did that in internet options but still it doesnt seem to work. 

4 hours ago, Kewun said:

I'm running XP 32bit Home Edition SP3, Is there any browser which is more updated than chromium 54 and chrome 49 (I do not want...extreme explorer 360 chinese bootleg because it is laggy for me)....Currently, I'm using chrome 49.0.2623.75.

Welcome to MSFN Kewun. I don’t think “Advanced Chrome” was really based on Chromium 54 despite its user agent string, and it seems like I heard it was developed in China like Extreme Explorer 360, which btw is currently the darling of this forum. If you don’t want anything Chinese, then you may want to consider Yandex 17.4.1, which was a Russian browser version based on Chromium 57 and released about a year after your Chrome 49.

Chrome 49 only supports TLS 1.2 insofar as Internet Explorer can be updated to support TLS 1.2, which is not very far in the case of IE8 - and no support at all for TLS 1.3. I’m afraid that RainyShadow’s suggestion above might be as good as it gets.

29 minutes ago, dencorso said:

Because it's an up-to-date port, v. 13 corresponding to Chrome v. 86, that's why.

True, but OP said he does not want that browser or anything Firefox-based, which narrows the choices for Windows XP considerably. (He might want to consider Windows 7.)

8 minutes ago, Vistapocalypse said:

True, but OP said he does not want that browser or anything Firefox-based, which narrows the choices for Windows XP considerably.

Sure. At the end of the day, the OP might as well forgo all the fireworks and go straight to links, which ought to be fast enough even on NEC-V20s.