windows ME: how use SDD graphic driver program?

Joaquim

yes the SciTech Display Doctor 7.x... i can install it without problems...

my problem, only happens, when i select the SciTech Display Doctor 7.x driver... if i came back and select the previous graphic driver, i will get the network again...
but the SciTech Display Doctor 7.x is the best driver that i have found(at least i don't get the famous Blue Screen.... like the VBempx drivers(32MB, 64MB and 128 MB)

There could be a resource conflict. The display driver is installed first before the network card so did you try removing the NIC while SDD is working then install it again? With SDD I think that the original OS OpenGl.dll has to be removed/renamed.

Edited by Goodmaneuver

"What PC/virtual machine are you using? What are the specs?"
Virtual Mware Workstation 12 PRO:
RAM: 1GB
Network: Bridge
CPU: automatic

sound: default
display: 3D selected with unsupported warning
            256MB of VRAM

"There could be a resource conflict. The display driver is installed first before the network card so did you try removing the NIC while SDD is working then install it again?"
what is NIC?

"With SDD I think that the original OS OpenGl.dll has to be removed/renamed."
i don't know anything about it or what to do

to be honest i don't know what to do.. but yes.. it can be an IRQ\interrupt error... but i can't change the IRQ video driver

NIC stands for network interface controller : - the network card. I do not think it be a BIOS problem but it could be high level RAM conflict that's why removing the network card and trying re-installing after the SDD could fix it. I am not shore now but if SDD uses OpenGL32 then the original OpenGL32 will be replaced. If you go back to another driver the original OpenGL32 will need re-instating found in the system folder.

"If you're looking to get a better resolution and color mode, the official VMware guest additions should support Windows 9x."
i only get 1 or 2 MB's too.. at least the SDD give me 16MB's of VRAM.

"I am not shore now but if SDD uses OpenGL32 then the original OpenGL32 will be replaced. If you go back to another driver the original OpenGL32 will need re-instating found in the system folder."
i don't know too....

correct me 1 thing: is good install DirectX 9?
i can't test the 3D

i'm trying getting the best of graphic driver for play Doom(for exemple)... i think it's slow, because i get 1 delay between the keyboard and the action\move