Will you use Windows 8x after the EOL in 2023?

pokeguy

Will you use Windows 8x after the EOL in 2023?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Will you use Windows 8x after the EOL in 2023?

• Yes
    • No

On 1/28/2021 at 12:40 PM, Jaguarek62 said:

Can I ask you how is your experience with rx 550 drivers on windows 8.1? I had terrible experiences with amd drivers on 8.1

was a bit surprised hearing this seeing that i use an rx580 on windows 8.1 and have never had any driver issues 

17 minutes ago, TylerTT said:

was a bit surprised hearing this seeing that i use an rx580 on windows 8.1 and have never had any driver issues 

unity games have inverted colors for example. Discord screenshare does not work. Chromium browser sometimes crash because of gpu acceleration..

1 hour ago, Jaguarek62 said:

unity games have inverted colors for example. Discord screenshare does not work. Chromium browser sometimes crash because of gpu acceleration..

Oh I haven't experienced any of them apart from the discord screenshare issue but I fixed that by disabling  h.264 hardware acceleration on discord and my screenshares work well enough without it so I'm glad i don't have many issues 

1 hour ago, Jaguarek62 said:

well hardware acceleration is important though. Disabling it does not fix the issue. It only bypasses it

I'm not saying it does fix the issue I'm just lucky enough that it doesn't really effect my screenshare performance