Windows XP on Intel Skylake chipset possible?

Heraldynn

Hi, I have a notebook HP Elitebook 820G3, It has Intel Sklake Chipset, Intel i5 cpu, 8gb of ram, and Intel HD Graphics 52O. I wanna install XP on this, but it didnt go as planned. I was trying everything, i was searching everything and nothing. I still hope, that i can. So can anyone help me? Yes I tried installing Sata drivers, AHCI drivers, i tried every Intel driver, ok not every but some drivers that even arent for my Chipset and still... I get BSOD when installing Windows XP, error code 0x00007B. Can anyone help me? Thanks, Phil.

And also, sorry for my bad English. And also, sorry if i put it in bad category.

Your English is quite good, rest assured of it. As for your questions do please read the attached document. It's author is YuriyCN, not me: I only made an English version of it using the DeepL translator, which is crude but way better than anything the Google or Bing translators can ever hope to do. If you can read Russian, however, you should get the original file, which location is also indicated in the same document. Good luck!
Later edit: thanks to @gerwin, a much more readable version of the initial translation now exists, and is attached below, replacing the original one.

Windows_XP_2021_1_ENU_c.zip

Edited by dencorso
Updated attachment

On 1/22/2021 at 5:05 PM, dencorso said:

Your English is quite good, rest assured of it. As for your questions do please read the attached document. It's author is YuriyCN, not me: I only made an English version of it using the DeepL translator, which is crude but way better than anything the Google or Bing translators can ever hope to do. If you can read Russian, however, you should get the original file, which location is also indicated in the same document. Good luck!

Hi, It helped me a lot, thanks for it. But it didnt solve the problem. First its very confusing, and second the download links dont work. But I quite understood why it didnt work, and it helped me. Anyways, i still get 0x00007B Error, I think its because this laptop has Intel 6 Series Chipset. Is there any driver for this chipset, I couldnt find it, so I am asking if Fernando or somebody else didnt release it. Thanks.