Windows Vista On Modern PC (i9-9900KF Z390)

crackstore

Hello! I had succeeded with installing Windows XP on my new PC thanks to Fernando. Can you help with installiation Windows Vista on same PC (i9-9990kf, MSI z390)? I have the same issue (that was on XP install) its a 0x000000A5 eror. I tried to install Vista on old PC and then try to boot from old PC's SATA HDD on z390 motherboard, and also appers 0x000000A5 error. I think, all I need is "Intel AHCI driver added by Fernando" and problem will be solved. Do you have that driver Intel SATA AHCI Controller DEV_A352 added by Fernando for Windows Vista? Thank you!

1.png

On 1/21/2021 at 11:35 AM, crackstore said:

Hello! I had succeeded with installing Windows XP on my new PC thanks to Fernando. Can you help with installiation Windows Vista on same PC (i9-9990kf, MSI z390)? I have the same issue (that was on XP install) its a 0x000000A5 eror. I tried to install Vista on old PC and then try to boot from old PC's SATA HDD on z390 motherboard, and also appers 0x000000A5 error. I think, all I need is "Intel AHCI driver added by Fernando" and problem will be solved. Do you have that driver Intel SATA AHCI Controller DEV_A352 added by Fernando for Windows Vista? Thank you!

1.png

Did you install x86 or x64? If you installed x86, try installing XP with those drivers, then upgrade to Vista from there.

On 1/21/2021 at 10:05 PM, crackstore said:

1.png

get it from winraid and inject it using vlite