Installing LG E-mail App on a Samsung Tablet

Jody Thornton

I have to admit - it's a tad weird talking about modern mobile platforms on MSFN.  It was the opposite phenomenon I felt in the 1990s, being that I was the only guy still playing vinyl in a CD world.

I prefer the simplicity of the LG e-mail app, and I would like to run it on my two Samsung tablets.  The app (which i obtained  from the APK sites) will install just fine, but is unable to start.  I'm running a version that's correct fro the platform I'm on.  I tried version 7x on my Oreo tablet, and versions 5x and 6x were both tried on this Nougat tablet.

Does anyone know how to possibly make this happen?  If you need any more info, just ask away 😁

• 4 weeks later...

On 1/17/2021 at 6:43 PM, Jody Thornton said:

I have to admit - it's a tad weird talking about modern mobile platforms on MSFN.  It was the opposite phenomenon I felt in the 1990s, being that I was the only guy still playing vinyl in a CD world.

I prefer the simplicity of the LG e-mail app, and I would like to run it on my two Samsung tablets.  The app (which i obtained  from the APK sites) will install just fine, but is unable to start.  I'm running a version that's correct fro the platform I'm on.  I tried version 7x on my Oreo tablet, and versions 5x and 6x were both tried on this Nougat tablet.

Does anyone know how to possibly make this happen?  If you need any more info, just ask away 😁

It likely requires the exchange services application that would likely ship on the LG phones.