What Is Your Best Windows 7 Computer Or Laptop You Have In 2021?

legacyfan

What Is Your Best Windows 7 Computer You Have In 2021?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Best Windows 7 Computer You Have In 2021?

• A old 1995-2014 laptop
    • A Modern 2019-2021 Laptop
    • I Dont Even Use Windows!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/09/2021 at 04:31 PM

• legacyfan changed the title to What Is Your Best Windows 7 Computer You Have In 2021?

I don't own a laptop.  I bought my computer in 1993, a FastData from FastMicro computers, and have upgraded parts incrementally, but never bought a new computer.  Although every part has been replaced at least once, I still call it FastData.  Like George Washington's axe, even though the handle has been replaced 3 times, and the head replaced twice, it's still George Washington's axe.

If you are only going to limit this to portables, then the most powerful Win7 notebooks I have is an MSI Wind U100.

We have a thread for posting your hardware. Here is my post in it regarding my Windows 7 x64 computer. The things changed since that post is I have replaced the SSD and added a second 1 TB spindle disk.

https://msfn.org/board/topic/67112-post-pictures-and-specifications-of-your-computer-here/?do=findComment&comment=1178960

• legacyfan changed the title to What Is Your Best Windows 7 Computer Or Laptop You Have In 2021?