Taskbar Aero Theme?

keyboardbroke

I know there are tools like Windows Aero and OldNewExplorer but none of them had an option to have a Win7 styled Glassy Aero theme. I am thinking of buying WindowsBlinds along with this: https://www.deviantart.com/newinfinitepro/art/Aero7X-Reset-for-Windowblinds-10-836337064 but I am wondering if there are any other "hidden" tools there are out on the web that I could use.

Edited by keyboardbroke
Spelling error

One thing you can try is get StartIsBack++ since it can skin the taskbar independently of its Start menu and the rest of Windows. Once you create and apply a Uxstyles made for taskbar in StartIsBack++, it should work as long as SIB++ works. Even if the Windows Uxstyles breaks.

On 1/14/2021 at 10:07 AM, keyboardbroke said:

I am thinking of buying WindowsBlinds

Why not download it as a trial and give it a go to make sure that it suits your needs before you spend the money to buy it?

I use Open-Shell with a taskbar texture found in the last post of this topic on Classic Shell forum. In the settings on the Taskbar tab, besides setting Taskbar texture and pointing it to downloaded image, Vertical stretching must be set to Tile, otherwise, the border is missing. Obviously, Customize taskbar must be enabled for settings here to work and you'll probably want to tweak Taskbar look and Taskbar opacity as well.