Glass8 not working

Pepeshki

sigh.. I made a grumpy post indicating you should read any of the other posts on the first page of this forum.  The answer isn't hiding.  

short version:  It feels like it's no longer being supported.   It hasn't been updated for the last two major windows updates.   It no longer works unless you running a year old (or more) version of win 10.

Edited by Zod

• 9 months later...

So, is there going to be any support for aeroglass after Windows 10 version 1909 or for Windows 11?  Can BigMuscle give us any idea?  I'm staying on version 1909 of Windows 10 just so I can have it although I also have Windows 11 (which of course doesn't have it) and Windows 7 (where it is native).

Edited by genecooper

On 1/14/2021 at 12:45 AM, Pepeshki said:

I installed Glass8 on Windows 10 1909 and when I installed it, it did not work. I have attached the debug.log file.

Any help?

debug.log 6.88 kB · 6 downloads

The last version of Windows 10 version 1909 that glass8 supports is version 1909, Build 18363.752, according to BigMuscle's website.

Edited by genecooper

This is abandonware man. It's not getting anymore updates and it is not worth sacrificing the security of your OS by not getting updates just so you can have this working. You're better off switching to something like Stardock Curtains.