Missing <Edit> Button/Control

D.Draker

1 hour ago, D.Draker said:

It seems there's no edit function anymore with this new design , btw do you like it ?

Sure there is! It's under the 3-dot menu, to the right of the header-bar at the top of the post. You know, when it's not broken, do fix it until it gets there! :wacko:

3 hours ago, dencorso said:

Sure there is! It's under the 3-dot menu, to the right of the header-bar at the top of the post. You know, when it's not broken, do fix it until it gets there! :wacko:

Hello , I'm terribly sorry , it doesn't work for me . First off , I got something square at this place , no any kind of dots appear, second (I guess it is java driven) it doesn't bring the menu up. The old design was not broken for me. And this new Win8/10-style website design with acid colours and round icons (which kinda give me wrong associations , I don't know know maybe it's only me) I really don't like . Please don't consider this as disrespect . 

I'm on a fairly new Firefox 78 and Vista x64.

5 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

Hello , I'm terribly sorry , it doesn't work for me . First off , I got something square at this place , no any kind of dots appear, second (I guess it is java driven) it doesn't bring the menu up. The old design was not broken for me. And this new Win8/10-style website design with acid colours and round icons (which kinda give me wrong associations , I don't know know maybe it's only me) I really don't like . Please don't consider this as disrespect . 

I'm on a fairly new Firefox 78 and Vista x64.

None of this is happening with me on Firefox 68.11esr or Chrome (not Chromium) 87 on Vista Business x64.

1 hour ago, D.Draker said:

The colors can be changed with the color picker. The color picker has been on MSFN for a while.

Also, I like the new design and rounded edges. It looks cleaner in my opinion. Just sharing my opinion on the new design since you shared yours.

3 hours ago, Ximonite said:

The colors can be changed with the color picker. The color picker has been on MSFN for a while.

Also, I like the new design and rounded edges. It looks cleaner in my opinion. Just sharing my opinion on the new design since you shared yours.

Well , good for you ! But where do you see "rounded edges" in my text ? I said "round icons" , it's not the same , you know. Please do not misinterpret .

Testing with - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Goanna/4.7 Firefox/68.0 Basilisk/52.9.0 - A Roytan1 Build.

Cleared the cache and still, I see many blank square buttons as I did when I just posted with new moon (palemoon).

1.thumb.JPG.e91ca6b72727698988520929e4dc5699.JPG