Windows 7 and 8 in 2021

Jaguarek62

2 hours ago, Jaguarek62 said:

. I said that single player will not launch, because the old launcher no longer works with the social club features so it cannot verify the game ownership resulting in nonfunctional game.

[Moderator's note: Suggestions about illegal activity, even indirectly, are not permitted here]

3 hours ago, BluePanda98 said:

So i took the time and effort to verify all these claims. to chrome and opera i can see that you cant install extensions = unusable because of adblocker.

ripcord is straight up teamspeak without any screenshare functions and looks horrible in my opinion.

like you said skype is not working at all

no alternative to avast so that means vista is without any av software.

i like metro design of the office 2019 and as someone pointed out here it starts really quickly on ssd.

i looked in vista forum and person called dixel actually said that .net 4.6 and up does not work properly on vista soooo

well i can use any desk i give you that. also when i use windows 8 i dont have to configure my pc for hours before i can use it so now pls answer this: would you recommend vista to your friend?

and also itunes is not working (well tbh it no longer updates on 8.1 as well), spotify is not working, obs is not working and every gaming client is out of question as well most of newer games.

Where is the dislike button ? I stopped reading right after "opera .... unusable because of adblocker" . Opera has buit-in adblocker , if you *really* tested , you should've noticed. I call @Win10-Hater for help . I won't read any further.

5 minutes ago, Dixel said:

Where is the dislike button ? I stopped reading right after "opera .... unusable because of adblocker" . Opera has buit-in adblocker , if you *really* tested , you should've noticed. I call @Win10-Hater for help . I won't read any further.

Yes, Opera has built-in, but hidden adblocker.

3 hours ago, Win10-Hater said:

Yes, Opera has built-in, but hidden adblocker.

What do you mean by hidden ? It's right at the top of the main settings . Any custom list can be added . Also it has a dark mode (night) theme extension built in.

4 hours ago, BluePanda98 said:

So i took the time and effort to verify all these claims. to chrome and opera i can see that you cant install extensions = unusable because of adblocker.

ripcord is straight up teamspeak without any screenshare functions and looks horrible in my opinion.

like you said skype is not working at all

no alternative to avast so that means vista is without any av software.

i like metro design of the office 2019 and as someone pointed out here it starts really quickly on ssd.

i looked in vista forum and person called dixel actually said that .net 4.6 and up does not work properly on vista soooo

well i can use any desk i give you that. also when i use windows 8 i dont have to configure my pc for hours before i can use it so now pls answer this: would you recommend vista to your friend?

and also itunes is not working (well tbh it no longer updates on 8.1 as well), spotify is not working, obs is not working and every gaming client is out of question as well most of newer games.

Downvote . Chrome can accept extension in developer mode . I tried myself . Look at the @Dixel's post with full explanations.

I don't want my extensions in english. all im gonna say about that

It's your choice , but that doesn't mean "they don't work" . You shouldn't disinform the other folks . The majority of us here do speak English , including @Win10-Hater . It's two lies , right at the top of your post . You're giving wrong info.

1 minute ago, D.Draker said:

but that doesn't mean "they don't work"

you consider non localisable not self updating extensions as "working"?

also some extensions wont load anyways based on topic software compatible with vista extended kernel

3 hours ago, Jaguarek62 said:

Guys please. this topic was not originally vista vs 7 and 8 so stop arguing.

it is your choice what os are you willing to use.

Thank you

I don't argue , read the post . He is just lying . We don't want other people to read wrong info. 

1 minute ago, D.Draker said:

I don't argue , read the post . He is just lying . We don't want other people to read wrong info. 

I fully understand and I don't agree with him either, but my phone is constantly vibrating because of email notifications :D 

Edited by Jaguarek62

4 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

im not telling lies.. but you are! how could you say that it is "working"? asking you that again. half of the chrome extension will not work

Just now, BluePanda98 said:

im not telling lies.. but you are! how could you say that it is "working"? asking you that again. half of the chrome extension will not work

Alright that's it! Please stop arguing about operating system that you're not even using!

Before you post something, try the os in a vm with the extended kernel. Otherwise don't tell lies like @D.Draker already pointed out.

Please respect other members , haven't you read that poor guy is tortured with vibrating ? Extensions are working and not everyone needs autoupdate . And we don't need extensions in other languages. So they are working for us (98-99% of folks). And the second lies about Opera Ablocker , read what @Win10-Hater wrote. I didn't read your huge sheet after these two.