The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

6 hours ago, UCyborg said:

there's not much of anything interesting in this world for me.

You look like a very sick 100 year old to say such stupid things? Pull yourself together and live a good life!

7 hours ago, UCyborg said:

And what the heck is one supposed to do in such cases other than nuke everything and start over...

You're not alone, I've had similar cases happening to me on my Windows 7 days, and the only solution for such case was, as you said, nuke everything and start over.

Edited by mina7601

8 hours ago, D.Draker said:

1 - It has a fresh look, cool graphics , it will look good if you're on Vista, I can tell you what to mod via PM.

2- Caution ! This is a very dangerous point where some people might wanna use drugs on their daily basis, be strong, don't do it.

Agreed 1,000% ... PLEASE do NOT even touch drugs or alcohol esp when alone and down in the dumps. Draker is right, don't! I can say this from "first-hand" experience. All my money is gone and I sold all my sh!+ and have nothing to show because it all went up my nose. I've done some heavy drugs and I phucked up my body.

Please do NOT and use me as an example. Never ever ever!!!

Edited by XPerceniol

8 hours ago, UCyborg said:

IDK, s*** gets old and there's not much of anything interesting in this world for me.

Sort of hard for me to say anything helpful as that would be hypocritical of me as I feel the same right now. I'm just existing and not "Living". I am a bad example of a MAN.

8 hours ago, UCyborg said:

I visit Pale Moon forum sometimes. Also tend to lurk on Reddit (few non-tech related subreddits).

I might have over-done them in the past. IDK, s*** gets old and there's not much of anything interesting in this world for me.

Got some crappy news here too recently. They say my home country has reached the new low on corruption index, so most corrupted at this point in its entire short history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index

It's indeed Better Never to Have Been.

Unrelated rant, but why does Windows always have to go corrupt on me in subtle ways? It's been' doing that crap in XP days and it's doing it now, countless revisions later...no matter how careful I am in setting it up. Windows Error Reporting refuses to show crash dialogs (which also serve as the prompt to launch the debugger), even for normal applications that weren't specifically excluded by Microsoft, despite DontShowUI=0 setting.

WerTweak's logging says WER_SUBMIT_QUEUE flag is always passed when WerReportSubmit is called, but this is only supposed to happen in case of explorer.exe crash...and of course, it works right in a fresh installation in VM...

And then ExplorerPatcher's weather widget is causing unexplainable crashes of explorer.exe after some time...when I check the stats in Process Hacker at time of crash, it shows USER handle count as 10000, which is the default limit after which it's reached no more can be created, but it doesn't look like handles are leaking during runtime, they just explode in number at some point...one minute it's OK another it's crashed...

spacer.png

And what the heck is one supposed to do in such cases other than nuke everything and start over...

I liked your posting ( I can react to postings today ) but only because you opened up and not that you're suffering.

Edited by XPerceniol

50 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Sort of hard for me to say anything helpful as that would be hypocritical of me as I feel the same right now. I'm just existing and not "Living". I am a bad example of a MAN.

Don't feel alone on this. I feel the same too, friend.

5 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

Don't feel alone on this. I feel the same too, friend.

I'm (truly) sorry to hear that. Start now and wash away the burden on those 2 strong shoulders as you are not meant to take on the troubles of the world, only your own little bubble, so maybe meditate or prayer to ask for strength and healing energy.

Palms up and look up never look down, only to tie shoes lol. ....

19 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

How are you, D?

I'm bored to death, I think I want a new female and then I think I don't, I tried to choose from the newly made ones and didn't find anything interesting.

Also I don't have enough Euros, I think. I need to start a new business, maybe ? Or maybe find a job as a merc again, I dunno.

I dunno what I want. Maybe I'm just tired. Maybe I have too much strength, I dunno anything anymore.

What I know for sure - I'm going on a vacation and I want to find a place without russians and/or similar ones !

And you ?