The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

22 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

I'm glad I was of help! While yes, you weren't used to their responses to you at that time, I don't think they hate you. They are meaning to help you improve your spelling. But I am still glad you liked the way I helped you get out of the incident!

and I realise now how much everyone wants to help me on here and it helped me improve a lot over the past year and really grow up (and I hope to eventually make it up to everyone on here)

Edited by legacyfan

34 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

...your soul should be well so long as your conscience is clean.

a: the sense or consciousness of the moral goodness or blameworthiness of one's own conduct, intentions, or character together with a feeling of obligation to do right or be good

b: a faculty, power, or principle enjoining good acts

guided by conscience

Edited by XPerceniol

8 hours ago, legacyfan said:

You helped me get over the hole whole do I spell like a 10 year old incident 2 years ago https://msfn.org/board/topic/182528-do-you-think-i-spell-like-a-10-year-old/page/2/#comment-1197398 I thought no one likes me and you helped me realise I was needed and wanted here (the darkest time for me on here)

Yes, you're right, I remember it was me, you're welcome.

I'm pretty sure you meant whole , note hole. Still have some work to do with your English, otherwise - fine.

Because I don't remember helping you to fly over a hole.

3 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

Yes, you're right, I remember it was me, you're welcome.

I'm pretty sure you meant whole , note hole. Still have some work to do with your English, otherwise - fine.

Because I don't remember helping you to fly over a hole.

a little bit more work to be done that's for sure 😉

On 1/25/2023 at 8:03 PM, XPerceniol said:

Where are you guys hanging out for the most part other than here?

I visit Pale Moon forum sometimes. Also tend to lurk on Reddit (few non-tech related subreddits).

On 1/26/2023 at 9:19 AM, D.Draker said:

It all comes to down to our hobbies in the end. Hobbies are a very good distraction, actually ! As of I now, I'm pretty much distracted with MK11, still without sound though, lol.

I might have over-done them in the past. IDK, s*** gets old and there's not much of anything interesting in this world for me.

On 2/3/2023 at 1:32 AM, XPerceniol said:

Honestly, I watched the news today after weeks of not doing so and I feel very bad and, to tell you the truth, I wish I wasn't born at all. I feel sick and hopeless and I just want *out*.

On 2/3/2023 at 2:07 AM, mina7601 said:

Most of the time, this is what I think too.

Got some crappy news here too recently. They say my home country has reached the new low on corruption index, so most corrupted at this point in its entire short history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index

It's indeed Better Never to Have Been.

Unrelated rant, but why does Windows always have to go corrupt on me in subtle ways? It's been' doing that crap in XP days and it's doing it now, countless revisions later...no matter how careful I am in setting it up. Windows Error Reporting refuses to show crash dialogs (which also serve as the prompt to launch the debugger), even for normal applications that weren't specifically excluded by Microsoft, despite DontShowUI=0 setting.

WerTweak's logging says WER_SUBMIT_QUEUE flag is always passed when WerReportSubmit is called, but this is only supposed to happen in case of explorer.exe crash...and of course, it works right in a fresh installation in VM...

And then ExplorerPatcher's weather widget is causing unexplainable crashes of explorer.exe after some time...when I check the stats in Process Hacker at time of crash, it shows USER handle count as 10000, which is the default limit after which it's reached no more can be created, but it doesn't look like handles are leaking during runtime, they just explode in number at some point...one minute it's OK another it's crashed...

spacer.png

And what the heck is one supposed to do in such cases other than nuke everything and start over...

3 hours ago, UCyborg said:

1 - I might have over-done them in the past. IDK, s*** gets old

2 - and there's not much of anything interesting in this world for me.

1 - It has a fresh look, cool graphics , it will look good if you're on Vista, I can tell you what to mod via PM.

2- Caution ! This is a very dangerous point where some people might wanna use drugs on their daily basis, be strong, don't do it.