The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

5 hours ago, msfntor said:

Using Brain Scans and Lifestyle to Resolve Mental Illness

For those facing mental health issues, there are powerful remedies besides the one-size fits all drug treatments

shutterstock_image-2-870x522.jpg

Here: https://www.theepochtimes.com/health/using-brain-scans-and-lifestyle-to-resolve-mental-illness_4993755.html

Reading this now :)

5 hours ago, msfntor said:

Using Brain Scans and Lifestyle to Resolve Mental Illness

Not so sure about resolving mental illness because its a life-long coping and dealing/living with it so resolve and cure might not be a realistic outcome to this but lifestyle as apposed to meds is a good option; nonetheless. 

Just a quick question:

Where are you guys hanging out for the most part other than here? XP Forum is quite slow nowadays and so are others from what I can see. I've not been over at eclipse lately. Just reading as I've been away sine my first posting over there.

37 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Just a quick question:

Where are you guys hanging out for the most part other than here? XP Forum is quite slow nowadays and so are others from what I can see. I've not been over at eclipse lately. Just reading as I've been away sine my first posting over there.

I posted this on the Eclipse site:

"The boss of the Eclipse can pick the DVGFX apple skin at the top of the tree of these skins, but he says it's forbidden because someone else was first... in fact, this other person hasn't picked the same fruit, but DVGFX2, which is much inferior (in small fonts) to DVGFX.
The apple's fate is frozen for now."

hmmm what do you think about...

1 hour ago, XPerceniol said:

Just a quick question:

I'm mostly on eclipse now with alot of my big topics moved over there i also joined the linus tech tips forum and have done stuff there for awhile

Just now, mina7601 said:

I don't know if you can check Eclipse at the moment, but did you notice my and @msfntor's existence there?

No I didn't even know you both were over there but I did know legacy fan was there. I've been trying to build up XP Forum but nobody want to return even the old timers.

On 1/24/2023 at 11:06 PM, UCyborg said:

Sometimes I watch news to not be completely oblivious to what goes on around. My memory is good at self-clearing, so no worries that my head'll explode from it.:buehehe:

It all comes to down to our hobbies in the end. Hobbies are a very good distraction, actually ! As of I now, I'm pretty much distracted with MK11, still without sound though, lol.

During spring/summer I was busy with cleansing this world off of the rerds by reducing their quantities in real life, so I found myself a good combination - 

gaming/real life action. I shall soon get bored again and start to seek for a new female, but this time I want to use a software to find the exact type I want,

And seems like no one wants to help me. Could be a good new hobbie.