The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

37 minutes ago, UCyborg said:

Hah, I don't want to predict the timeframe.

It was an assumption though, I assumed that by 2031, MS will have dropped Win11 support, and that Google would support Chrome on Win11 for 3 more years (like with Win7, which had a large market share).

22 hours ago, derpo said:

isn't that the job of the staff team - to actively partake in community matters, represent the userbase as a whole and care/nurture for the site?

Yeah, but I mean, they might not have enough time for reading posts/partaking, as they could be busy with other stuff. That's what I meant.

16 hours ago, mina7601 said:

As a Win11 user, it will assumingly take until 2033 or 2034 for me. :P

As a WinXP user, it will supposedly take to never abandon it, and use Windows7 in parallel. I'm one of those who are loyal, faithful.:thumbup

@msfntor You misunderstood my reply to @UCyborg, but I still love your response, however, my reply isn't about the year I will stop using Chrome or Windows (XP or Vista or 7, or my main OS, 11), my reply is about my assumption of the year of when I would start getting missing APIs errors when opening Chrome on Win11 (the "Entry Point Not Found" errors)

But then, yeah, since you said it, I will also never abandon Chrome and Windows XP and 7.

Edited by mina7601
Edited a bit

22 hours ago, mina7601 said:

As a Win11 user, it will assumingly take until 2033 or 2034 for me. :P

I plan to stay with windows 10 21H2 for as long as I possible can 

Edited by legacyfan
fix version number

A Woman at Iowa Funeral Home Thought to Be Dead, Now is Not

Read More: A Woman at Iowa Funeral Home Thought to Be Dead, Now is Not | https://101theeagle.com/a-woman-at-iowa-funeral-home-thought-to-be-dead-now-is-not/

...then this, under this same url:

There's a Half-Million Dollar House Hidden in the Missouri Woods

and: Watch Midwestern Hunters Save a Huge Black Wolf Caught in a Trap

Watch Midwestern Hunters Save a Huge Black Wolf Caught in a Trap

Read More: Watch Midwestern Hunters Save a Huge Black Wolf Caught in a Trap | https://101theeagle.com/watch-midwestern-hunters-save-a-huge-black-wolf-caught-in-a-trap/

2 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

Yeah, good luck with that.

my hardware does not support windows 11 (no tpm 2.0 and the cpu is not compatible) it still has 2 more years left of support so I have time to plan what's next

Edited by legacyfan

22 minutes ago, legacyfan said:

my hardware does not support windows 11 (no tpm 2.0 and the cpu is not compatible) it still has 2 more years left of support so I have time to plan what's next

You can install Windows 11 on unsupported hardware, by using this method from @GD 2W10:

Edited by mina7601

1 hour ago, legacyfan said:

Me neither, very old factory hardware still going. I'll likely be using Windows 11 at some point.

Okay and OK

On 7/21/2018 at 4:23 PM, Guest Digidave said:

Always looking for more information on how to get the most out of windows. 

Looks like a good place just to do that. :)

~Dave.

Also going to bring you into the msfn-café just in case you are seeing this and following my thread.

Going to talk to my therapist now.