The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

4 hours ago, UCyborg said:

I got curious

Please, lemme ask, what amount of Euro is needed to get a good rest/have fun in your country for a week ? And how big/good is the pool of the local 18/19 y.o. females ? I mostly date blondes. By the fun I mean some clubbing/females, maybe a bit of shopping for the said females and good food. I'm asking because I remember you wrote you live in a very expensive country with avery high qulaity of life, and I'm not rich. Thanks.

On a side note, maybe we could even hang out together ! I'm a good company. Fun and cheerful. Lol,  just kidding.

22 hours ago, D.Draker said:

So everything is ahead of you ! Don't speed things up, all is going according to plan.

Plan? There's just me going with the flow. :P

Gee ! I thought you were older, like 40+.

I do wonder what would make the one assume I'm over 40.

22 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I thought you were older also @UCyborg.

Or older in general.
Logically, I would assume there's something about the way I express myself and you two being used to that / similar way from older people.

And I got curious about sexuality in my early 10s. Maybe earlier. Got several girlfriends that obviously got old with time, whom I had to get rid of.

Speaking of throwing others just away like objects rubs me in the wrong way (plus getting used to new person is stressful to me in general, and I think it would be especially in such context)...though I do realize it can go the other way:

Had to give them money to rent their own places, yes, I'm very kind.

...yeah, maybe too kind - can happen. I know some will just use you for money.

Either way, if there is hypothetical one, the right one out there, great, if not, fine, I'm still my own best friend. :)

So don't be in a hurry, find someone much-much younger.

Heh, I'm a slow turtle, and I'm not really mentally in the right place ATM to be purposefully looking for someone. I presume I'd relate better to someone of similar age. These things have better chance of occurring spontaneously if you go to places to do something of common interest, which I don't really do. Day is only as long as it is and my batteries only hold as much charge. And the environment we grew up in shaped all us differently.

I don't know how it works, but, and I hear you need to pay for the good ones, but are dating sites a option.

I'd likely be out of place on those. I know people these days find themselves on the internet, but still, I don't know...read that thing about spontaneous above.

I was only looking for friendship, hard to explain, at that time I was looking for friendship without sex (I'm asexual) so strange but Why not try it, never know.

I think regarding both friendships and romantic relationships that there might be theoretical possibilities of something good developing in the end, but the probabilities might as well be in the range of big jackpots on the lottery. Life - lottery, yeah...you're thrown a set of cards, now deal with it.

BTW, I think I'm something between asexual and heterosexual.

22 hours ago, mina7601 said:

You mean you appreciate it when everything is silent at your place and there's no noise outside? Yeah, I also appreciate it, but sometimes.

Yes. And put some familiar noise (music) on when silence gets too mundane.

22 hours ago, legacyfan said:

I'm not joking I really did get a monitor the other day (I ordered it from ebay)

I'm not joking either. It really is lame, unless it's that fantastic lizard, or a 27 inch display made by Philips or Siemens in 2005-2006.

Well, I say as long as he's content, all is fine.

21 hours ago, D.Draker said:

Please, lemme ask, what amount of Euro is needed to get a good rest/have fun in your country for a week ? And how big/good is the pool of the local 18/19 y.o. females ? I mostly date blondes. By the fun I mean some clubbing/females, maybe a bit of shopping for the said females and good food. I'm asking because I remember you wrote you live in a very expensive country with avery high qulaity of life, and I'm not rich. Thanks.

On a side note, maybe we could even hang out together ! I'm a good company. Fun and cheerful. Lol,  just kidding.

You're asking the wrong guy.

I mean, I'm nice to people and barbers and hairdressers but I'm also very closed off and shut down now when this was not (at all) the case in my 20's, I was outgoing and very very flirtatious then. My 30's was when I isolated and only recently started talking to people after my father passed and he made me promise to stop being silent. Hard for me, though. I sit there and I'm not hiding and Its very obvious but I just feel, I don't know, I, don't know, unworthy and like my father said, I have poor self-esteem.

I've no answers, but there must be numbers of us out there that can relate, some more, some less.

Alright, had enough writing for a while.
Final thought, pondering on these things, I also see it as a consequence of a working brain, so why not? Beats being a zombie.

Edited by UCyborg

Dinner wasn't too bad, nothing wrong with veggie pizza 1 slice and 2 others and I picked everything off the crust because I wasn't very hungry but need the nourishment. Now I'm going outside just to get away from people here as others here are gross. I mean, I'm singing loudly so that would mean I'm annoying to others but I heard a song and can't get it out of my head but smooth jazz will always remove a song when I need it to.

How is everyone doing today overall?