The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

3 hours ago, legacyfan said:

I'm not joking I really did get a monitor the other day (I ordered it from ebay) 

I'm not joking either. It really is lame, unless it's that fantastic lizard, or a 27 inch display made by Philips or Siemens in 2005-2006.

1 hour ago, XPerceniol said:

I thought you were older also @UCyborg.

I don't know how it works, but, and I hear you need to pay for the good ones, but are dating sites a option.

I used to be on:

https://www.connectingsingles.com/

https://www.connectingsingles.com/forums.aspx

Trouble was (I say was as that was back in (maybe 2011 from recall and I can't locate my account on there so purged likely after time and I never payed and I was active in the forum) I was only looking for friendship, hard to explain, at that time I was looking for friendship without sex (I'm asexual) so strange but Why not try it, never know.

Of course, when I said "try it" I menat the site. Hahahaha ... sorry. 

1 hour ago, D.Draker said:

I'm not joking either. It really is lame, unless it's that fantastic lizard, or a 27 inch display made by Philips or Siemens in 2005-2006.

I got my Samsung monitor syncmaster at the goodwill for 20.00. Its not great, but works and better than the Dell monitor that came with this pos. Ha....

Edited by XPerceniol

1 hour ago, mina7601 said:

You mean you appreciate it when everything is silent at your place and there's no noise outside? Yeah, I also appreciate it, but sometimes.

I need alone time and quiet so thankfully I don't have neighbors that are noisy now here in the complex. People come and go here and I don't even know because I'm so isolated its unreal. Sometimes after weeks in the house and not leaving at all I'll be like when is 'so-and-so' and somebody will tell me. I'm one of the longest and oldest.

Edited by XPerceniol

3 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I got my Samsung monitor syncmaster at the goodwill for 20.00

I got my GTX Titan X 12GB from a dude I know for 40.00 Euro, all dirty and had to waste a couple of bottles 

of isopropyl and a ton of napkins just to clean it.

3 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

Of course, when I said "try it" I menat the site. Hahahaha ... sorry. 

Don't use dating websites, it's all in the past, there are only nigirinas/russians there. Just go out and invite a clean looking hairdresser from a barbeshop.

Cheap and proven to work. Don't invite them home, otherwise could be hard to get rid of them later.

1 hour ago, D.Draker said:

Don't use dating websites, it's all in the past, there are only nigirinas/russians there. Just go out and invite a clean looking hairdresser from a barbeshop.

Cheap and proven to work. Don't invite them home, otherwise could be hard to get rid of them later.

Yeah, you're so right and why I got off it. People were looking for a hookup but I always declined. Thank you and I really appreciate that advice. I'm not allowed to have anybody overnight anyway here without permission and likely I'd be declined unless medical purpose if I requested such.

Edited by XPerceniol

22 minutes ago, D.Draker said:

it's a dell monitor from 2012 (one of the square monitors)

1 hour ago, XPerceniol said:

Yeah, you're so right and why I got off it. People were looking for a hookup but I always declined. Thank you and I really appreciate that advice. I'm not allowed to have anybody overnight anyway here without permission and likely I'd be declined unless medical purpose if I requested such.

I mean, I'm nice to people and barbers and hairdressers but I'm also very closed off and shut down now when this was not (at all) the case in my 20's, I was outgoing and very very flirtatious then. My 30's was when I isolated and only recently started talking to people after my father passed and he made me promise to stop being silent. Hard for me, though. I sit there and I'm not hiding and Its very obvious but I just feel, I don't know, I, don't know, unworthy and like my father said, I have poor self-esteem.

Edited by XPerceniol