The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

On 1/8/2023 at 9:57 PM, msfntor said:

How to Deal With Loneliness

Dry Creek Wrangler School

"If tearing people down to your level is the only way to achieve equality - that's not equality." This is the message millions of people - young men and women - needed to hear at a younger age."

4 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

**watching**

Any thoughts? I do agree with how he put it. I'd also add one should try to be kind to oneself.

Now I'm a cynic, but can't shake the feeling I'm missing out. The logic tells me it's fine, it's nothing special. But is it really? You know, the theoretical possibilities of how things could be different in a positive way.

Edited by UCyborg

3 hours ago, UCyborg said:

Any thoughts? I do agree with how he put it. I'd also add one should try to be kind to oneself.

Now I'm a cynic, but can't shake the feeling I'm missing out. The logic tells me it's fine, it's nothing special. But is it really? You know, the theoretical possibilities of how things could be different in a positive way.

Things are getting weirder and weirder, now the posts from you are damaged, distorted, they look like a mess. Only from you or even the posts that are near to yours.

I don't know why.  See the screengrabs.

Screenshot_20230108_000032.png

I missed out a tons of sex looking back but I  might have gotten very sick had I taken up offers that presented as such.

Ok, that might be exaggerating a little, not tons.

However what did I miss out on ... getting and STD for instance. I mean, at age 50 how many guys can say they've never gotten herpes or HPV.  I've never had an STD of any kind.

Edited by XPerceniol

3 hours ago, UCyborg said:

Hm, quoting gone wrong...I'll try quoting both separate posts rather than quote the quote...

Yeah, I also see it funny, just comes out differently.

Could they move some of the profiles to another server ? All of that started only recently, and I didn't make any changes to my browser and/or setup.

I still can't put likes to your content, says there's a "problem reacting" to this content. I can put likes to other members, to whom I don't want to.