The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

7 hours ago, msfntor said:

Then maybe our friends... @XPerceniol , @mina7601, all others ...(or moderators?..) are starting to get bored with my posts ??? :w00t:

No, but you could maybe post articles related to technology, as I am mainly interested in technology.

I am not sure why you're concerned about moderators not reading your posts, it's up to them to read your posts or not.

Edited by mina7601

242b2ba6-2f0f-4251-b48d-96490274daa1_641

Anunnaki "Ancient Alien" Relief panel

Period: Neo-Assyrian Date: ca. 883–859 B.C. Geography: Mesopotamia, Nimrud…

As almost everyone is aware by now the bag in the left hand is seen in reliefs all over the world... when the cyclical mass extinctions occur on earth, these beings descend and openly interact with our ancestors... The bag represents the basics of knowledge required to jumpstart civilization again…

1 hour ago, mina7601 said:

No, but you could maybe post articles related to technology, as I am mainly interested in technology.

But then they'd be misplaced if they were here since this is non-technical part of the forum.

Very explicit technical topics are better off in the technical side of the forum.

Edited by UCyborg

Thoughts on Becoming a Proper Kind of Man

Dry Creek Wrangler School

"When I joined the military, I was astounded at the number of guys that didn’t know how to do anything. They couldn’t work with tools, didn’t know anything about cars, couldn’t cook, clean, balance a checkbook the list goes on. I had to ask one of them why they didn’t know how to do anything. The answer I got was: “I didn’t have anyone to teach me.” So, I think a big part of being a good man, is teaching young men how to do stuff and how to live and work in society."

How to Deal With Loneliness

"If tearing people down to your level is the only way to achieve equality - that's not equality." This is the message millions of people - young men and women - needed to hear at a younger age."

Edited by msfntor

4 hours ago, UCyborg said:

But then they'd be misplaced if they were here since this is non-technical part of the forum.

I don't think so, because, look at this post for example, and this too, these posts are technical, yet they are posted in non-technical topics, Unless I misunderstood/missed something.

Edited by mina7601

On 1/4/2023 at 8:36 PM, D.Draker said:

Why ? I'm not Momiji ?

who are you even talking about? there's nobody with that name on either forum

I'm presuming you're referring to K4sum1/asdf2345 and spelt his name grossly wrong somehow

either way, I decided to lurk around and well, to say the least... you accusing people of reregging and causing drama is incredibly hypocritical considering how much you start fights and argue with people over merely mentioning things you don't like to hear, and then quoting people who have you blocked (which appears to be a significant portion of the community, interestingly)

unscrupulous actions from the past aside aside I wouldn't be surprised if Eclipse has shaped up since ridding themselves of that one mentally disturbed admin they had a while ago.

[Inflammatory comments removed]

13 hours ago, mina7601 said:
16 hours ago, UCyborg said:

I don't think so, because, look at this post for example, and this too, these posts are technical, yet they are posted in non-technical topics, Unless I misunderstood/missed something.

Sure, let me try to re-phrase it - it's just if he were to focus on technical topics, they're better off in technical parts since it's where people would naturally look rather than here where we talk about random stuff. Nothing wrong with "off-topic" of course, given the dynamic flow of conversations.

Edited by UCyborg
Added quote

11 hours ago, derpo said:

who are you even talking about? there's nobody with that name on either forum

I'm presuming you're referring to K4sum1/asdf2345 and spelt his name grossly wrong somehow

Oh, you got yourself a clean French IP to register here ? Interesting.

Yes, I thought he was Momiji at first. Thanks for clearing that out.

And thank you for yet more confirmations that the banned asdf2345 is now regged under K4sum1.

https://msfn.org/board/profile/438288-k4sum1/

Now let @Tripredacus know this.

EDIT: I think I'm just gonna ignore the other part of your message, like I said, no need to bring negative crap from other "forums" here.

As for me, don't envy me. Nothing good will come out of it. On the other hand, you could try out some courses widely available.

How to get divine inspiration from D.Draker or smth like that, I don't remember the exact name.

Edited by D.Draker

On 1/4/2023 at 3:37 PM, D.Draker said:

Actually, I got a written invitation from him into my inbox, here at MSFN, so I assumed he went back to his "normal" spamming behaviour, right after he created his new fake account.

I'd make a screenshot, but it's forbidden to share private messages, in the meantime - the mods are very welcome to read and inspect my inbox.

Users have the ability to report a PM.

4 hours ago, Tripredacus said:

Users have the ability to report a PM.

Thank you, didn't know that and definitely will keep in mind, that written invitation I got from his previous "asdf2345" account,

and in his new account "K4sum1" he got even more unhinged and started to lure and invite users from here right in his public posts.

This, for example. He wrote "I actually want to invite Jody to the forum". I took a screenshot, in case he would want to edit it.

https://msfn.org/board/topic/182193-the-msfn-caf%C3%A9-a-penny-for-your-thoughts/?do=findComment&comment=1234388

21 hours ago, msfntor said:

How to Deal With Loneliness

"If tearing people down to your level is the only way to achieve equality - that's not equality." This is the message millions of people - young men and women - needed to hear at a younger age."

**watching**

Baba Jaga vibes… Creepy street lamp in Wrocław, Poland…

f2817578-82ad-4238-9ff7-1abe139fb726_226

Baba jaga is the Polish spelling of the same witch/creature folklore (most languages: Baba yaga). Wrocław is a city in Poland, thus baba jaga is perfectly in context…

I'm also on Arcolinux Forum now (I'm working on slowly switching over to linux eventually and want all the knowledge I can get) it's my plan to eventually move all my computers to linux

Edited by legacyfan