The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

5 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I actually didn't notice, but I do now and that is disheartening to say the very least and makes me question to support users that mean-spirited when all 3 of those users have been appreciated by other members, both in the forum likes/upvotes and by personal replies expressing their gratitude.

Quite honestly, it takes lot to get me 'hot under the collar' but that did so I'm happy you pointed this out and at the same time a bit ticked. I've said many times, I don't only use their projects because I just so badly need them (not the case at all) but to support their efforts - all 3 that were allegedly not happy - and sad to say, there are perhaps 2 others that come to mind that I doubt care much for it either. But you know what I say and feel, and you know I'm usually very shy; but SCREW EM - Period! As Dave_H said, they can go through the proper channels to have it removed if they aren't happy, but I foresee that left a bad taste and likely this section would die out anyway. There were/are good people that poured their lives and minds out in these thread and that will always mean something and be cherished. 

There is this old saying: When somebody shows you their true colors ... given enough time the true colors will shine through or in some cases seep through.

Well, I've never needed anybody to show me the door, nor do I need the infamous cane to pull me off the stage either, I'm grateful to this forum as I've learned so much I didn't know before I discover this forum and this knowledge is very important going forward, and I'm very happy to the staff here at MSFN for allowing me to take part in this great platform and put up with some of my less flattering moments.

So that being said, I'll show myself the the exit and I'm..

Outta Here!

Goodbye

On one hand, I had also met quite a few mean-spirited species here. Got heavily insulted several times.

On the other hand, you aren't a weakling, so why should you leave ?

On the third hand (lol), there are also good people here too ! 

I want you to stay ! Just stay, you're strong, despite everything !

And what they know what we don't ? lol ! (I mean about software, etc).

On the fourth hand, I honestly don't know why they tolerate obvious fakes/doppelgangers/spammers,

like that annoying "friend of a friend" who simply harasses members.

For example, what would they do if some of these poor, gentle, shy and having real health issues

people gets a stroke ? 

That could easily become a legal matter.

@mina7601, my friend,

The fact that I quoted you does not mean that I have any claims against you, don't worry! Your quoted words helped me to write the post, that's all.

In fact, I've been thinking for some time to quit the website, because I started to be too tired of my busy activity on the website, sitting in front of the computer for too long during the day... This activity disconnected me too much from my real life...
Don't worry, from time to time (but rarely) I'll post, I won't be totally gone, I'm not far away... I stay close, but I want to rest for now, that's all.
I would like to thank you personally Mina, and thank all other friends too!  ..and I apologize for some of my inputs, which could be embarrassing for you, and for the others... But everything I posted was from the heart, and had only good intentions! I feel very close to you... I wish you all the best in your life, Mina!:hello:

And I thank the moderators for their patience with me! 

Holiday Season Christmas Songs Collection, Joy to the World, Hark the Herald, Carols for Sleep

"Wow, awesome .... what a view .... I love it. .. I sit by the fire and look out the window .. I am in bliss .... one day this image will become my living room I pray that this will give everyone who comes here peace and pure relaxation .. ..Christmas came. Hope you have a wonderful New Year. May every day arrange happy hours for you. Peace for everyone!"

Edited by msfntor

Oh @Dave-H, I look at your sublime avatar picture always with great pleasure... a good man, this shows.

I would like to explain to you the whys and wherefores... As I've ve already written to Mina, I want to take a rest from my too much activity on your website, this has started to make me too tired. In fact, my postings were mostly to entertain our XPerceniol, and others too... but enough is enough, I apologize. I'm sorry that XPerceniol left the website, he should come back if he wants and could.
Well, and this is an occasion to apologize for posts that you've seen with bad eye, surely there were quite a few...
Merry Christmas and see you soon!

it would be nice if @XPerceniol would come back we really need him here but he's made up his mind on what he wants to do and I aaccept that his health should come first

Edited by legacyfan

6 hours ago, legacyfan said:

it would be nice if @XPerceniol would come back we really need him here but he's made up his mind on what he wants to do and I aaccept that his health should come first

Of course, I support you, @legacyfan, I would like him to come back soon, according to his wishes...So we want @XPerceniol here, as soon as possible...

5 hours ago, Humming Owl said:

I felt I had to share this here.

Your application got kicked out of Harvard !? I'm sorry to hear that ! It's not the end of the world, don't be sad.

Try Sorbonne, maybe ? I know they have quite decent accomodations !

Hi,

Thank you, and I will stay, and thank you to all that reached out to offer insight.

I think a much needed break is exactly what the doctor ordered and gives me time to reflect and not react on emotions alone.

Be well everyone, I'm fine just getting back to real life matters. I kid you not, part of an addictive personality involves even online forums and I need to recognize it before it takes over.

Edited by XPerceniol