The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

12 minutes ago, msfntor said:

Hmm cause I think now that it's bored to you all...that this does not please you all...

Do you want me to restore what I have erased?..

It is done, I restored this article... by erasing it, I was surely sad, that there was no reaction of you, my friends from web....

4 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

He's sad because he's seeing us not caring about the articles he sends.

Oh dear ... I think people just aren't as active for some reason.

@msfntor ... while some might take the time to read long articles (I do), perhaps you could change the font or color on the important points or limit some of the fluff and maybe people would read, but just a suggestion. I'm not sure as even I've been quiet lately.

4 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Well, I feel sad too.

Did the cloud lift? I hope so it doesn't always rain every day and I hope you feel better. Most days I feel numb, I guess nowadays.

Edited by XPerceniol

7 hours ago, msfntor said:

I wasn't sure, if this article will please our friend @D.D?..:unsure:

Of course I am ! I'm here, my French brother, I was busy looking for an alternative to twitter and then got tired and fell asleep, sorry.

Then we were celebrating the birthday of my 26 y.o. old girlfriend and I got tired , sorry again.

I felt mentally worn out, 'cause she is old.

27 minutes ago, mina7601 said:

The most important thing is, I hope you feel better @XPerceniol.

Thank you so much ... its about 8:00 and I'm going to try to watch something sort of neutral. Tomorrow I plan to walk a bit since maybe 1 or 2 nice days left in the 40's ... getting cold at night. No plans other than to check in here in the AM and spend time with my peace Lilly.

It means to much to know you care and likewise. I hope things improved as the day went on for you, sometimes I just push through and it does pass, never act on urges.

Good night :)

3 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

It means to much to know you care and likewise. I hope things improved as the day went on for you, sometimes I just push through and it does pass, never act on urges.

Of course we do ! Good night to you too !

3 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Thank you so much ... its about 8:00 and I'm going to try to watch something sort of neutral. Tomorrow I plan to walk a bit since maybe 1 or 2 nice days left in the 40's ... getting cold at night. No plans other than to check in here in the AM and spend time with my peace Lilly.

You're welcome. Have fun! And yes, things are going ok for me. :yes: Good night! :)