The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

Maybe we are afraid... afraid not to break the forum rules... 
But... it's self-censorship?... o tempora, o mores. "Oh the times! Oh the customs!" - Cicero

Nothing in the forum rules against the Western culture.

4 GB kit (2x2 GB), the brand is Mushkin. It's fine as long as I pay attention to hungry web browsers.

Can't believe when I still played games that I could play some with 6 GB in the requirements. :P

14 hours ago, msfntor said:

Haha, good this one, about lighting... at least you are open enough to visit the churches... this is our heritage, our centers of western and christian culture.

I was also kidding, I'd gladly visit a church, but shame its usually saying "farewell" to people :(

12 hours ago, msfntor said:

We talk about "these "accidental" fires" of churches, my bad. Not about "the Western culture".

I'm sad when I see church fires as people are the to congregate. Guess what .. we are doing this very thing (congratulation)

8 minutes ago, msfntor said:

Maybe we are afraid... afraid not to break the forum rules... 
But... it's self-censorship?... o tempora, o mores. "Oh the times! Oh the customs!" - Cicero

"Stultorum plena sunt omnia." Epistulae ad Familiares IX, XXII - Marcus Tullius Cicero
Translated: literally: "Stupidity is everywhere.", figuratively: "The world is a madhouse."

Haha you play the language so that I confirm "bad omens"... ha I confirm them in that case. Surely bad omens for our future, as human species in our "civilized" countries... 
But it's something else than "believing in omens", superstitions, instead of believing in God... it seems to me... It is not comparable, I think.

Actually, if asking for love, one can easily tell when it a bad omen and never NEVER entertain the wicked. This is not the case here and XP Forum (the only 2 forums I'm on currently) I don't feel hate or ugly, sometimes people share their despair; but through this despair we can turn it around, which means the light hasn't burned out and hope is still there. Even though a computer forum, we are here for each other ... did you notice that?

12 hours ago, D.Draker said:

Nothing in the forum rules against the Western culture.

Nothing against "Faith" either and I've combed through the rules, rather, preaching or converting to ones beliefs, but touchy sometimes and we have staff here to correct us and this forum is well maintained.

Eh oui.. exactly, "Stupidity is everywhere." ...and "The world is a madhouse." It's Cicero?.. already in Cicero times?..

I've had to be selfish (even though by nature I'm selfless and give of myself to others) I've had to only see what I'm capable of when I'm not doing very well (the madness).

2 minutes ago, XPerceniol said:

Actually, if asking for love, one can easily tell when it a bad omen and never NEVER entertain the wicked. This is not the case here and XP Forum (the only 2 forums I'm on currently) I don't feel hate or ugly, sometimes people share their despair; but through this despair we can turn it around, which means the light hasn't burned out and hope is still there. Even though a computer forum, we are here for each other ... did you notice that?

Of course I notice that - I stand in solidarity with others, sure! Why you ask this to me?

26 minutes ago, msfntor said:

We talk about "these "accidental" fires" of churches, my bad. Not about "the Western culture".

But "my bad" expression is nothing, don't be angry, please, sorry.

In English I have to write "my buddy", I see now.

13 hours ago, UCyborg said:

4 GB kit (2x2 GB), the brand is Mushkin. It's fine as long as I pay attention to hungry web browsers.

Can't believe when I still played games that I could play some with 6 GB in the requirements. :P

I wonder if messing with the pagefile size might help us? I don't how to do that and allow windows to take care of it.

The only reliable RAM I have is a 2 GB ram stick ... the other stick are pretty much burned out.