The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

I don't have the answers. I don't know myself what to do at this point. I don't wish to go back in time and I would not do it over again. I know that what I'm told is wrong, I will say that.

Oh well, just oh well, here I am and I AM HERE.

Know that much.

Gonna eat and find something to watch. Tried to watch just a bit of news and I knew I had to switch it off quickly and within 10 seconds my blood boiled. Anger turns to feelings of hopelessness and helplessness that turns to inaction and I give it and give up. This is what they want. 

But, Oh well, is what it is, now that much.

17 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

within 10 seconds my blood boiled. Anger turns to feelings of hopelessness and helplessness that turns to inaction and I give it and give up. This is what they want. 

This, over here, looks like you have a badly affected mental health.

7 hours ago, mina7601 said:

This, over here, looks like you have a badly affected mental health.

Thank you, it means more than some might realize when somebody see's something (you also read between the lines as do I sometimes without realizing it). and, you're are so right with that judgement call. Again, thank you for caring. I will agree, over the last week and this last weekend especially, I've been in a rough spot, and under general circumstances I can handle news (still affected negatively to some degree when they bombard us with everything that is wrong). Sundays have been bad here because starting at 7AM they start making people feel guilty to give up money over a war that we can't control and I donate but maybe $5 a month being on fixed income with little to spare, trouble is they (I know I keep saying "they" and that is paranoia I admit it) but (I feel, anyway) they ...

Sorry, lost thought, will finish a little bit.

Edited by XPerceniol

8 hours ago, mina7601 said:

...affected mental health.

When I react to outside influences too strongly, that is a sign I need to catch it and see that as a warning warning sign that I'm losing my own grip and all the professionals in the word can't make a person strong it needs to come within. While I know that I've often said here "easier said than done", I know it but still hits off guard sometimes, hard to explain.

Edited by XPerceniol

3 hours ago, msfntor said:

This is called propaganda, exactly...their propaganda 24 hours a day, I am immune.

So true ... I try to keep it off as some people living in this complex keep it on all day long and get worked up. I hope to build natural immunity to this disease causing media. Thank you guys, I'm a little better, but not quite as coherent as I should be and the paranoia is still lingering. I'm hanging in there. Hope you guys are well.  

4 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

So true ... I try to keep it off as some people living in this complex keep it on all day long and get worked up. I hope to build natural immunity to this disease causing media. Thank you guys, I'm a little better, but not quite as coherent as I should be and the paranoia is still lingering. I'm hanging in there. Hope you guys are well.  

"I try to keep it off as some people living in this complex keep it on all day long and get worked up."

- Yeah, I see, sorry for you...ask absolutely to the competent person, that you can't stand this kind of behavior anymore, it's invasion in your private life with all this brouhaha all day long! Ask to use the headphones for those people who spray you with TV-propaganda!

"I hope to build natural immunity to this disease causing media."

- good luck with that! 

Edited by msfntor

8 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

I'm sorry for you, buddy. I hope you get well soon.

21 hours ago, mina7601 said:

Me too.

Yeah, good to be able to relate to others online when sometimes in real life people are (very) unapproachable - on that note, have to go out to the dollar store and 15 minutes. Ugh ... 

On 8/30/2022 at 5:49 PM, mina7601 said:

Me too.

Hello there ...

Read over at the other thread today. Sometimes I'm way off when assuming/guessing the age approximately, I assumed and thinking about 19 so that's pretty close, though I had you out of high school and into college:}

As I said, I just turned 50. I was thinking that member @sunryze may even be younger (very very younger) than yourself ... assumed 14 (maybe). I'm totally fine talking to someone younger but I don't send or received privates messages anymore and I've very cautious with words. I only write on this forum and the XP forum now and don't even exchange emails now.

Nobody thinks you're a bad poster, certainly not me,anyway. As I've said in other places - we are all entitled to a grouchy day - nobody is perfect. Look at my grammar and typing. I'm a "hot mess" :wacko:

Hopefully we'll see sunryze again as that thread we were in might seen too crowded and perhaps this member might return on this thread. Is ok if not, of course. Hope all is well.

Anyway, I do hope you are well @mina7601 and stay focused on your studies and your future, its too easy to get caught up in a bad crowd (I'm guilty as sin) and all the does is hinder and distract you. You don't seem to be on that track, thankfully.

Take good care ;)