The MSFN café - A Penny for Your Thoughts

XPerceniol

Yes yes! Having an issue with something is different than having "issues" has that latter implies there is something "wrong", where its not wrong (bad or incorrect) to *examine life*. It is good to question and even having a problem is not akin to having "problems", because, again, the latter has negative connotations. We needn't see ourselves as wrong; ever. We are not even designed to be content (by nature), we always question and (our minds) wonder (and wander), because that wonder can lead to change so long we recognize with change comes new possibilities and challenging circumstances. Remember, when you allow your mind to wander you are still in the drivers seat so be leery to drift into dark territory (very very difficult to do sometimes) and bring back to self and the present. Wonder and wander and you won't be "stuck". Even the smallest change can result in improvement. Look ahead, but not too far, rather, references the past but don't look back as its gone. Your life starts TODAY.

I will write more later, but need to post this as it came to me and I feel its important as I'm hit a block (this happens to me often). Thank you for understanding that my writing can be (more than) a bit weird, because I AM (very) weird; without question. Off the wall nuts ... Ha :)

Always laugh at your situation and you'll be laughing with you not at you. ;)

EDIT: Please accept my apologies as I need to edit this a few times to made sure its right and I will give more thought to the phrase "missing out" today.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

Edited by XPerceniol

Just now, XPerceniol said:

Thank you for understanding that my writing can be (more than) a bit weird, because I AM (very) weird; without question. Off the wall nuts ... Ha :)

I don't think it's weird. Insightful might be the term.

On 4/21/2022 at 7:56 PM, XPerceniol said:

I hope you will find light or the light will find you.

Thank you very much for the kind words ! I'm not sure I will after what I've seen during my volunteer shift in Ukraine. Hell is not the word to describe ...

Please , don't be sorry for me. I'll survive .  I have a thick skin . I just usually get more and more evil and live with it . It's like a tonne of new evil thoughts added to my bank.

I've seen some hell before (during my military days) , but this .... this is on the whole new level.

I'm not sorry for myself , I'm just sorry for the people who lost everything thanks to russkies/reds and their ideology.

On 4/24/2022 at 12:36 PM, NotHereToPlayGames said:

I've "aged" better than my brothers and sisters.  I always tell them this regarding their lines across their face - "Those aren't wrinkles, those are wise cracks!"

Haha ... I'm glad you have. I look like I've been run over ... backed up and run over again by a bus ... Tore Up from The Floor Up :}

Edited by XPerceniol

On 4/22/2022 at 2:28 PM, xpw10 said:

You guys are so funny.  I haven't had a good laugh since forever.  I'm so glad I joined this board by accident.  I was laughing during my walk when I remembered Tripredacus' profile ... and I had to pretend to be talking to the trees and the shrubs so that nobody would think I was crazy laughing and talking to myself.

You mean ... *Haha* funny or *straight jacket* funny ... =P

I just wanted to say hello and thank you for personally reaching out to me. Means a lot and hope you will return and post again. You seem like a very nice person. My plants are my best company and I am my best company. Nothing wrong with talking to the trees and shrubs, they do hear us, you know. ;)

Ok!

So .. Know why did the PowerPoint Presentation crossed the road? A. To get to the other slide :buehehe:

Gosh, I actually took a class ages (and ages) ago on PowerPoint and never really got it. Does anybody even use that anymore? Man do I feel OLD.

3 hours ago, XPerceniol said:

You mean ... *Haha* funny or *straight jacket* funny ... =P :buehehe:

Now that you mentioned it ... I've given it some serious thoughts ... likely BOTH ?  Yeah ... must be.  Wait wait ... I can be funny too ... I have collected some jokes one from the US and one from the UK ...

BTW, plants are high maintenance, I'm into self-sufficiency, and they kept dying on me if I forgot to water them.  In the end I gave them all away.  Now I only have plastic plants to talk to, and they never talk back !  We never argue and now we live happily ever after.  Beat that!

Real US adverts:

*  Illiterate?  Write today for help.
*  Dog for sale.  Eats anything and is fond of children.
*  Auto Repair Service.  Try us once, you'll never go anywhere again.
*  Stock up and Save!  Limit one per customer.
*  Man wanted to work in dynamite factory.  Must be willing to travel.
*  Three-year-old teacher needed for preschool.  Experience preferred.
*  Girl wanted to assist magician in cutting-off-head illusion. Salary and Blue Cross.
*  We do not tear your clothing with machinery.  We do it carefully by hand.
*  Tired of cleaning yourself?  Let me do it.
*  Vacation special:  Have your home exterminated.  Get rid of aunts.
*  Toaster:  A gift that every member of the family appreciates. Automatically burns toast.
*  For Rent:  Six room hated apartment.
*  We will oil your sewing machine and adjust tension in your home for $1.
*  Man, honest, will take anything.
*  Used Cars:  Why go elsewhere to be cheated?  Come here first.

Real UK adverts:

* Spotted in a toilet of a London office: TOILET OUT OF ORDER. PLEASE USE FLOOR BELOW

* In a Laundromat: AUTOMATIC WASHING MACHINES: PLEASE REMOVE ALL YOUR CLOTHES WHEN THE LIGHT GOES OUT

* In a London department store: BARGAIN BASEMENT UPSTAIRS

* In an office: WOULD THE PERSON WHO TOOK THE STEP LADDER YESTERDAY PLEASE BRING IT BACK OR FURTHER STEPS WILL BE TAKEN

* In an office: AFTER TEA BREAK STAFF SHOULD EMPTY THE TEAPOT AND STAND UPSIDE DOWN ON THE DRAINING BOARD

* Outside a secondhand shop: WE EXCHANGE ANYTHING - BICYCLES, WASHING MACHINES, ETC. WHY NOT BRING YOUR WIFE ALONG AND GET A WONDERFUL BARGAIN?

* Notice in health food shop window: CLOSED DUE TO ILLNESS

* Spotted in a safari park: ELEPHANTS PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR

* Seen during a conference: FOR ANYONE WHO HAS CHILDREN AND DOESN'T KNOW IT, THERE IS A DAY CARE ON THE FIRST FLOOR

* Notice in a field: THE FARMER ALLOWS WALKERS TO CROSS THE FIELD FOR FREE, BUT THE BULL CHARGES

* Message on a leaflet: IF YOU CANNOT READ, THIS LEAFLET WILL TELL YOU HOW TO GET LESSONS

On you mark.. get set... lets go..

LMAO!!!

Gotta laugh sometimes, often, its too easy to be uptight and take self too seriously - sometimes laugh at the absurdness (or absurdity) that is life existence and circumstances; for we are here now and all trying to make the best of it, regardless of obstacles. Bumps in the road up ahead - for sure.

Absolutely a little of both!

You're welcome everyone for the free comedy - we'll be here all week - tip your bartender.

:lol:

Edited by XPerceniol