‘Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the cauldron boil and bake; 
Eye of newt and toe of frog, 
Wool of bat and tongue of dog, 
Adder’s fork and blind-worm’s sting, 
Lizard’s leg and howlet’s wing, 
For a charm of powerful trouble, 
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.’

It sounds like the three witches in Shakespeare’s Macbeth (Act 4, Scene 1) were brewing up a medieval vaccine. 
(farm3.static.flickr.com)

Fear of the Invisible

An investigation of viruses and vaccines, HIV and AIDS

by Janine Roberts, Bristol: Impact Investigative Media Productions, 2nd ed., 2009, 314 pages

Book Reviewhttp://davidpratt.info/roberts.htm

Edited by msfntor
bold colored fonts..

So I installed a new furnace and air conditioner two years ago and now have two years of utility bill data on the new and can compare that to two years of utility bill data on the old.

Mind you, I did the install myself so this is strictly for the cost of the furnace, air conditioner, and I did have to pay a "pro" (I use the term losely) to add the refrigerant.  ie, NO LABOR COST by hiring this out, I did the install myself.

So based on two years of data on the new compared to two years of data on the old, I am saving $33.23 per year on my gas bill every winter and am saving $15.34 on my electric bill every summer.

So of course the next question you have to ask is how long does the "savings" have the new furnace and air conditioner "pay for itself" ???

Answer - fifty four years and eight months.  I'd probably pass out or slip into a coma if I ran the numbers that would have included labor costs for a "pro" to do the install.

TV commercial featuring (pos predatory misleading) Joe Namath.  The commercial sounds like a hoax.  Medicare coverage isn't tied to a "zip code", why is this TV commercial making it sound like a "lottery", that "you win if your zip code qualifies" ???

Then I found this  --  https://justcareusa.org/the-medicare-advantage-scam-and-beyond/

I caught the common cold, the angina caused by my PC fan!
It's because I neglected to put the blanket over my legs (which I usually do).
Yes, the WORST thing is to get a draft during extended time...
I had the crisis during one night because of pimples that formed on the tonsils, then followed the cough that made me cut the air to the level of almost choking ... this lasted only one night, and passed the next day.
I forced myself not to cough, it was made easier by my good method of keeping my nose under the blanket all night, in the heat, and even sweating expressly.
I did not see the "doctor" of course, taking old home remedies: milk (mixed with garlic, butter and honey) very hot... gargles of well salted water (uhhh)... spray against infections and sore throat, vitamins (Supradyn or Berocca), capsules of echinacea and cod liver oil, Zinc...
And here I am again ready to conquer the world!

22 hours ago, msfntor said:

WATCH IT, - DASHARE.ZONE ADMIN

You certainly would have gotten a warning for 7a had this post got reported. This isn't a free-for-all section, we will have no issue with shutting this thread if things get too carried away.

21 minutes ago, Tripredacus said:

You certainly would have gotten a warning for 7a had this post got reported. This isn't a free-for-all section, we will have no issue with shutting this thread if things get too carried away.

WATCH IT, - DASHARE.ZONE ADMIN is deleted now, it's OK, please?

- but I don't understand in fact; where does the problem for this picture come from, if you can explain this to me (maybe by the PM?) - it would be nice, in any case thank you for having warned me!

- and what does "7a" mean?

Edited by msfntor

To tell you the trust, I thought this would be a nice thread, but it turned toxic very quickly and not AT ALL what was intended.

If I were walking by looking in the window of this café; trust you me, I'd keep walking seeing these conversations taking place inside.

But what do I know, not closing my eyes or pretending, but, I don't seek out such - online or in real life ... at least not for enjoyment purpose.

So that being said: I'll exit the café for good with all the best wishes to everyone and certainly understand should be closed.

Be well.

1 hour ago, XPerceniol said:

To tell you the trust, I thought this would be a nice thread, but it turned toxic very quickly and not AT ALL what was intended.

I hope it's not my fault...in any case I removed those of my posts that might not please everyone...

5 hours ago, msfntor said:

I did not see the "doctor" of course, taking old home remedies: milk (mixed with garlic, butter and honey) very hot... gargles of well salted water (uhhh)... spray against infections and sore throat, vitamins (Supradyn or Berocca), capsules of echinacea and cod liver oil, Zinc...

..and magnesium, fir syrup too. My throat is a bit irritated by the cough, which is gone now... I'm not leaving the house for now...

20 hours ago, Tripredacus said:

I am really sorry for the problem I created, I guarantee this will not happen again in the future.